8 week labs after starting TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

timps369

So I was a low E guy, around 7 on sensitive test, pre TRT 506 total 12.1 free. Had some libido and ed issues with low E, so I had idea to try TRT to increase E. Doctor wrote script for 200 mg every 2 weeks. I knew that was a big no no and didnt want to argue with him so since I do lots of reading on here I started my own protocol of 50 mg every 3 1/2 days into delts using 27 g 1/2 in 1 cc syringe . Just got back lab results from discountedlabs.com and Total is 693 Free 10.1 , E sensitive 26.1, and SHBG of 32.1. Definitely have better erections and maybe a little increase in libido yet get tired in the afternoons and have increased moodiness at times. Close to going with Defy for advice. Any suggestions regarding maybe increasing dose, frequency, etc. Especially like reading posts of Coastwatcher, Vince, and my friend Nelson.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My personal opinion is, I would increase my T injection to 70mg twice a week along with 500iu of HCG twice a week. I like injecting in the shoulders. I would inject the HCG and T on the same day and time, and try to avoid using an AI.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me