Can Dr Saya be contacted directly somehow?

Buy Lab Tests Online

xml

I have a question I want to ask him, but don't quite want to post it on a public forum (I know I can contact Defy in general). It seems that his PMs are disabled.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes like johndoesmith said, you need a consultation. You can always call Defy and ask them a question.

Last edited:

xml

LMAO this forum.

I'm already a patient. I'm not trying to get a freebie. I've already paid for multiple consults. I just wanted to ask a quick question regarding treatment suggest by his colleague, prefaced by "I've never seen labs like this before. This is strange". Seeing how he's an active member who posts here frequently, I thought it would be an easy one-and-done situation.

Esq

As others have said, I think you have two options. One, you can post here along with something like "Dr. Saya, if you see this. . ." I've done that before and usually he responds within a day or so, though he seems to be posting less frequently here of late. If you're not comfortable doing that, then your second option is to call Defy and ask that the medical staff ask him the question. You'll probably get a response in 48 hours or so.
FWIW, I get that it can be frustrating when something odd is going on and you can't get an immediate response, but that's going to be the case with most doctors outside of life threatening situations. I can't just call any of my local doctors and get them on the phone - things get channeled through the medical staff and back to the patient outside of regular appointments for the most part. We're just a little spoiled here with Dr. Saya being a regular contributor who responds to patient and non-patient inquiries.

Hi xml, as others have stated, contacting the office or posting on the forum (anonymously without any identifying information) would be best routes to go. I'm very busy lately, but get on the forum when I can. If there is an actual medical issue, please contact the office directly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me