Clomid Therapy - Keeping Estradiol Low?

Buy Lab Tests Online

txcajun

I've took Clomid 25mg ED for a year, and my results are below. I suspect my t levels will continue to drop following the discontinuation of Clomid, so I am doing 25mg EOD, instead of ED. My question is, how do you keep E levels at the preferred range, and SHBG from getting too high, or is this preferred? I'd like to maximize Free Test, too. Just curious if there is anything I can add to my Clomid protocol to help with this. I'm taking I3C and Calcium D-Glucarate, too.

First Test (08/30/2017):
(Note: Stopped taking Clomid 2 weeks before this test)

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 1266.3 ng/dl (Range 264.0 - 916.0)
Free Testosterone (Direct) 16.5 pg/mL (Range 8.7 - 25.1)
Estradiol, Sensitive 45.0 pg/mL (Range 8.0 - 35.0)

Second Test (09/30/2017):

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 651 ng/dl (Range 300.0 - 1080.0)
Free Testosterone (Calc) 7.1 ng/dl (Range 4.8 - 25.7)
Estradiol, Sensitive 17.5 pg/mL
Sex Horm Bind Globulin 84.7 nmol/l (Range 16.5 - 55.9)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

txcajun

Yes, levels dropped due to absence of Clomid. I don't want TRT (gel, injections, pellets). My doctor was curious about my results. I started taking Clomid every other day, instead of every day. My wife is a biomedical science major, she did some research, apparently levels are about right if total test is that high and free test is in range. SHBG was within puberty levels, mid range. I don't know if I want to lower anything. I really don't see the danger/issue with using Clomid as a form of TRT. Also, Clomid can give false higher readings for estradiol and SHBG since it mimics estrogen.

CoastWatcher

My concern would be that your estradiol could drop to a point that you experience unpleasant effects. As you know, estradiol is an essential hormone, not just for women, for men as well. Low e2 is a particular form of discomfort. It will, of course, depend on how you aromatase the testosterone available to you. Low dose Clomid is a reasonable choice, as this discursive thread - excuse me if you've seen it - details. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...rns-or-do-they-really-exist&highlight=unicorn

txcajun

I'm going to run this protocol:

and will get full blood work again in 8 weeks, sort of research, seeing if this actually changes anything... determined to get this right... I'll post in a separate thread (log) my results, as well as supplement brands used.

Clomid:
25MG EOD

Estrogen and SHBG Support (8 Weeks ON/ 4 Weeks OFF)

I3C:
400MG ED

Calcium D-Glucarate:
1000MG ED

Tongkat Ali 200:1:
Use one capsule (400MG) per day taken last thing at night, with one day off every four days.

Boron:
10MG ED

Stinging Nettle Root:
300MG ED

penguinwoolf

Just FYI re taking Boron

I ran an experiment taking approx 10mg Boron per day this Summer. It shot up my E2 levels quite considerably (67 pmol/L to 95 pmol/L) after 10 days or so. My SHBG also rose up, from 50 to 64 nmol/L

A number of Testosterone websites promote Boron for lowering SHBG // E2, but in my experience, and the same for a couple of forum members on the Peak T site, it does the opposite

Vince

Super Moderator
I supplement with 6mg of boron daily for bone health, I've never noticed it affecting my shbg or E2. Plus I never had to use an AI with or without boron.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me