Defy Medical Question

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wango

I've put in a request to Defy to become patient under their care after my dr wouldn't listen to my concerns on his protocol eg: 1cc every 2 weeks only lab work he would do was total and free t... So question is do i stop treatment until Defy contacts me or stay on what I'm doing and they work off those labs..thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Defy let me stay on my protocol when I moved to them, I didn't have to stop but really that's a question for Defy, this isn't a Defy customer service line for what they will do or won't do.

Wango

Understandable, just seeing if anyone that has switched to them if there was a standard plan, I'd hate to have to quit cold turkey than wait to start up again

Hi Wango,
I did not change my protocol when I switched over to Defy.
The last thing you want is your blood levels to be in flux when you do your first bloodtest for them.
Just tell them your current protocol. You can email them all your old blood tests and basicly anything your old Dr prescribed. They will put it all in your file.
It will help get you on track faster.
Before my Dr consult I sent them copies of my diet in detail and all supplements/ prescripts I was taking. My Dr. (Calkins) used every bit of that info.
In your first 1 hour consult you will talk about all aspect of your general health, be prepared, it's not just about your TT.
Best of Luck.

Wango

Thanks feeling lost that was the info i was hoping for, i filled out their contact form on website so now I'll wait until i hear from them...thanks again for your time

Leesto

Wango they will base your new protocol on your labs and their bet judgment. If they think your current protocol is working then they'll stick with it. In my case they kept my basic protocol unchanged but added DHEA based on labs.

Blackhawk

Hi Wango,
I did not change my protocol when I switched over to Defy.
The last thing you want is your blood levels to be in flux when you do your first bloodtest for them.
Just tell them your current protocol. You can email them all your old blood tests and basicly anything your old Dr prescribed. They will put it all in your file.
It will help get you on track faster.
Before my Dr consult I sent them copies of my diet in detail and all supplements/ prescripts I was taking. My Dr. (Calkins) used every bit of that info.
In your first 1 hour consult you will talk about all aspect of your general health, be prepared, it's not just about your TT.
Best of Luck.

Ditto. I was on a bad TRT protocol and after reading a ton on this and the PEAK forum, and seeing initial blood work for Defy, knew immediately what several of the needed charges were, but did not have the opportunity to change my own meds. So during the wait, just stuck it out with what I was on. The biggest danger of discontinuing for me was I was in a very bad symptomatic and pshycological state, but knew if I dropped the T I would just crash really hard, perhaps bad enough to not make it to the initial consult with Dr Saya.

The changes in protocol have helped significantly, still have more to adjust, but on a better treatment path...

Hang in there, and ask them if you are uncertain!

Thanks feeling lost that was the info i was hoping for, i filled out their contact form on website so now I'll wait until i hear from them...thanks again for your time

No problem we are all here to try and help one another. You should get a phone call or email in no time for your blood draw.
I can tell you, you will need a current physical from your PCP or equivalent.
This was and is my biggest hurdle because my PCP has issues with across state clinics of this type and would not give me the written physical I could share. I had to go to a grocery store clinic and get one.

I hope you will keep us posted when you get your blood test done we all learn when we share.

It is nice to see more Westerners on here. Do you live at altitude like Blackhawk and myself?

Wango

Already heard from them and printed form to take to labcore and did online release forms so get physical done and lab work then go from there...thanks for everyones help...i live around 4400 ft elevation

Wango - as others have stated, there is no need to stop your current regimen in anticipation of your initial consult UNLESS you have specific health concerns relating to your current regimen or any previous blood work...in which case sometimes stopping your regimen may be in your best interest (this is case-by-case).

dobrien

Already heard from them and printed form to take to labcore and did online release forms so get physical done and lab work then go from there...thanks for everyones help...i live around 4400 ft elevation

I would anticipate a week or longer before results are available. I am currently waiting for results from labcorp blood work and it has been 7 days so far since the draw. I too am going with Defy for treatment.

I would anticipate a week or longer before results are available. I am currently waiting for results from labcorp blood work and it has been 7 days so far since the draw. I too am going with Defy for treatment.

Indeed the labs can take some time, particularly the sensitive estradiol test which can take 7-14 days to result in some cases. The lab releases the report once all results are complete and we forward to our patients ASAP. Welcome aboard.

dobrien

Indeed the labs can take some time, particularly the sensitive estradiol test which can take 7-14 days to result in some cases. The lab releases the report once all results are complete and we forward to our patients ASAP. Welcome aboard.

Yes Jesse from Defy has been on the ball and updating my chart within minutes of receiving physical and patient release forms. For me its like watching paint dry waiting for Lab corp because I have been living with most of the symptoms of low T for years. I just want to know if there is a reason for it and if it can be treated.

I just wanted to let Wango know what the wait time for labs could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale