I accidentally took too much Arimidex...did I screw myself!?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nurselyfe

I understand, but to be the first person this has happened to in medical literature would require you to take large doses of ethinylestradiol to see if you respond but you are unwilling to do so. There is also no known pharmacological means in which Arimidex would do this, and this is a VERY studied drug in literature. Also, why would increasing your E2 make your insensitivity symptoms worse? Also, many dudes feel like ass on Clomid, I just heard Dr. Rand McClain mention this.

Do you have any abnormal labs you could post that shows estrogen is not physiologically working in your body? There should be clues in the labwork if E2 is not doing its thing.

Yeah unfortunately I'm not willing to do so, because every time my E2 has increased, it has made my Low E2 symptoms worse. And to repeat myself, I've taken Nolva and Clomid many many times before and have felt fine. Never gave me more low E2 symptoms, never made me moody, never made me feel like ass.

Arimidex has been heavily studied. It is safe. Arimidex itself didn't cause this. I believe this was caused because I was severely depleted of E2, lab work showed this, and then once it came back, it hit extremely hypersensitive ERs causing negative feedback on them to permanently gene silence. This is my theory. It makes sense. Because my symptoms only get worse when my E2 goes up or I use synthetic estrogens such as Clomid and Nolva. Nolvadex caused me the worst depression of my life. I thought I was done for. Couldn't get my **** up. My skin was ash. Thankfully, after 2 weeks, I felt a bit better but was left with more permanent side effects than I had before the Nolvadex. I have lab work that shows E2 at 35.1 (7-42) 2 days after taking Nolva so clearly I wasn't crashed, sensitive test or not. I also have used this same exact Nolva just 5-6 months prior and literally felt nothing. All it did was make my nipple slightly less puffy.

In addition to the symptoms I have mentioned, I noticed my nipples are completely flat now. No sort of puffiness I've always had on TRT. I have no morning elections, no spontaneous erections, low libido when I used to want to have sex every 10 minutes, my fingernails are thin and grow slowly, my finger tips are smaller, my hair on my body is more coarse and not as soft, my toenails don't even grow when I used to have to clip them every 2 weeks, my hands and feet get very cold, when sitting my feet fall asleep now and when laying down on my back my arm falls asleep.... NEVER happened in my life, and my body temp has dropped by a degree compared to baseline (5 mo. ago)

Out of every lab, the only one that I have that may show E2 is not working properly in my body is prolactin. I feel like it should be higher than 7.8. But unfortunately I don't have a baseline. I'm currently working on finding SOMETHING that would be indicative of this. I'm thinking Osteocalcin. If you think you know of any lab value that would help me prove this then let me know.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vitamin_C

Have you had a 24 hour saliva cortisol done? Get a DEXA scan, test for muscle wasting, rheumatoid/inflammation markers, cholesterol, CBC, CMP.

nurselyfe

Have you had a 24 hour saliva cortisol done? Get a DEXA scan, test for muscle wasting, rheumatoid/inflammation markers, cholesterol, CBC, CMP.

I have a prescription for CBC, CMP, T, FT, E2, Thyroid panel, aldo, renin, and lipids. Going to ask for 24 hr cortisol, dexa, osteocalcin, muscle wasting and possibly progestererone

Vitamin_C

Make sure its saliva cortisol, its more accurate than urine. You can buy them off Amazon through ZRT labs. Let me ask you, if all these labs come back fine, would you start to feel better?

nurselyfe

Make sure its saliva cortisol, its more accurate than urine. You can buy them off Amazon through ZRT labs. Let me ask you, if all these labs come back fine, would you start to feel better?

It would ease my mind a little that despite being insensitive to E2, my other hormones aren't abnormal. For example, if i'm not experiencing bone loss, it'll help me ease my mind that I'm not going to be a frail adult which could pose many health risks. But it will do nothing for my symptoms that I've already told you. I'm physically a completely different person. So, no not really because I'd still have to deal with all of my physical symptoms.

Really man, not to sound narcissistic, but I looked really good. I was healthy physically and mentally. I still look OK, but it's not nearly the same.

...snip

For anyone who thinks I'm full of it. I hope this impacts guys that are on TRT not to ever use an AI

I will always take an AI while on TRT.
The highest I have gotten so far in my 10 month TRT journey was TT 631 and look what T mono did to E2 and Prolactin. I cried at the drop of a hat. Couldn't touch my nipples they were hard as rocks and there was little water sacks forming under them. I fired that Doctor.

I fired that doctor when he actually put in my medical file he fix me. When I stopped his TRT treatment.

By the way you guys noticed we lost the OP back on post #14?

Last edited:

simeoni

It will be interesting to see nurselyfe's thyroid numbers. I also feel that I havent fully recovered from my E2 crashes. That said I do not have any of the above symptoms that are usually associated with hypothyroidism.

Lowered blood pressure, cold hands and feet, water retention, lowered body temperature, flat muscles. Purely from the point of symptomatology all of the above, that nurselyfe claims to have, scream sub optimal thyroid function. I dont understand how the proposed "estrogen desensitization / knock out" could cause those symptoms. For example, I have felt cold when my E2 was crashed but my body temperature still remained the same.

Vitamin_C

It will be interesting to see nurselyfe's thyroid numbers. I also feel that I havent fully recovered from my E2 crashes. That said I do not have any of the above symptoms that are usually associated with hypothyroidism.

Lowered blood pressure, cold hands and feet, water retention, lowered body temperature, flat muscles. Purely from the point of symptomatology all of the above, that nurselyfe claims to have, scream sub optimal thyroid function. I dont understand how the proposed "estrogen desensitization / knock out" could cause those symptoms. For example, I have felt cold when my E2 was crashed but my body temperature still remained the same.

Go to the breast cancer forums, women there taking huge amounts of Arimidex for years report hot flashes and night sweats, not cold cold extremities . That sounds adrenal/thyroid related.

nurselyfe

My TRT doc prescribed me Levo, but my endo immediately took me off of it saying I absolutely do not have hypothyroidism. I don't disagree with her. Currently on my way to get my blood work done.

E2 actually modulates blood pressure, whenever my E2 used to go really high my blood pressure increased. It also modulates blood flow and circulation, which would explain my cold extremeies, feet and arms always falling asleep when that never used to happen, lower body temp I don't have an explantation for, but it has never dipped to 97.1 in the morning. Usually woke up with 97.8-98.0. Flat muscles is an obvious. Many guys report with Low E2 their muscles get terribly flat, and I can attest to this. Don't know the mechanism on that one though.

nurselyfe

Go to the breast cancer forums, women there taking huge amounts of Arimidex for years report hot flashes and night sweats, not cold cold extremities . That sounds adrenal/thyroid related.

I do get hot flashes with cold sweats. My extremities also get cold very quickly.

Murderface

Guess everyone is different. My free T the 1st month on Testopel was 1500, and my E2 was 30, PSA 1.8
My T level at month 3 is 820, and my E2 is 13, PSA 1.2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching