Ask Allison Woodworth RN, MSN, FNP-C Questions About Testosterone, HCG, Women's HRT and More

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am glad to introduce my good friend Allison Woodworth. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have for her. Please help me welcome here into ExcelMale.com !

Here are a few videos of her:

Webinar Video: Latest Advances in HRT for Women

Video: Low Thyroid Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment

Video: Testosterone in Women: Friend or Enemy ?

Allison Woordworth's Videos

Ms. Allison Woodworth, RN, MSN, FNP-C, board certified Nurse Practitioner and founder of Regenix Medical Center, exclusively performs all of the advanced Age Management and Regenerative Medicine services offered at her private office located in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Over 7 years of intensive training with industry leaders, including the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association, the Age Management Medicine Group, the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), Worldlink Medical, the Bio-Identical Hormone Initiative, Allergan, Merz Aesthetics, Medicis, Galderma, Scottsdale Skin and Holistic Health and the National Laser Institute has enabled her to provide a level of care unparalleled in the field.
In addition to treating patients on the clinical level, she teaches medical professionals from around the country in the nuances of medical facial aesthetic injectables at the the National Laser Institute Scottsdale Campus. She additionally provides consulting services for medical providers, practices and companies on a national level regarding hormone replacement therapy, practice development and management.

Ms. Woodworth began her education at Arizona State University, where she received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing with summa cum laude honors in 2007. She went on to earn her Master of Science in Nursing Degree from the Family Nurse Practitioner program at Arizona State University in 2009. She then chose to receive advanced training in Age Management medicine and aesthetic injectables in 2010. She has additionally completed training and received certification under Dr. Charles Runnels, MD, a pioneer in the field of platelet-rich plasma therapies and creator of the Vampire Facelift, Priapus Shot and O-Shot treatments. To date, she has completed over 300 hours of post-graduate continuing education in the field, attesting to her steadfast dedication to excellence. Furthermore, she is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as well as the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association.

Ms. Woodworth provides her patients with a refreshing approach to the aesthetics and wellness industry, in developing genuine relationships anchored in honesty, integrity and trust. She additionally draws upon her innate sense of artistry and perfectionism to help her patients achieve beautiful, natural-looking results. She has developed a loyal patient following by offering the latest regenerative medicine therapies available with exceptional results.

Areas of Expertise:

Vampire Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatments: Hair Restoration, Vampire FaceLift, Vampire Facial, O-Shot, Priapus Shot, Joint and Soft Tissue Pain and Injuries
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Medical Weight Loss Programs
Aesthetic Injectables: Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm (Ultra, Ultra Plus, Volbella, Vollure, Voluma), Restylane (Refyne, Defyne, Silk, Lyft), Belotero, Radiesse, Sculptra
COLLABORATING PHYSICIAN DR. MATTHEW CROOKS, M.D.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching