Greetings Nelson and ExcelMale Friends (new member, 37, UK, on TRT)

Buy Lab Tests Online

paolobroccardo

Greetings everybody!

I'm Paolo, 37 from the UK (originally South Africa). I've been on TRT since 2009 and have been blogging and YouTubing about my experience for the last two years. This includes my struggles with getting TRT on the public health system (NHS) here in the UK.

I have purchased Nelson's book, "Testosterone: A Man's Guide", as well as others by prominent figures in the TRT and optimization industry.

I am by no means an expert on the subject, but am open to helping wherever possible. I am also hear to learn more.

I am currently getting my TRT privately via a medical facilitator in the UK. My original levels when I was first diagnosed in 2009 were 380ng/dl. I have been on different protocols over the years, including Sustanon and Nebido. I am now back on Sustanon-250 125mg every 5-7 days.

I'm obviously new to this forum, so I'll spend some time looking around.
Looking forward to hearing about everyone's experiences.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

goga

1) Why did you get back to Sustanon? Had you been using split Nebido injections?
2) How quickly did you felt you were "dialed in" with TRT?

paolobroccardo

1) Why did you get back to Sustanon? Had you been using split Nebido injections?

I started off on Sustanon-250 in South Africa, but then the manufacturer discontinued it in our country. So I moved to Nebido. My doctor used 1000mg/4ml and we played around with the injection frequency (between once every 7 - 12 weeks) and I found the sweet spot personally at around once every 7-8 weeks.

We did NOT split - it was all dosed in one injection and I had no problems with that and felt fine.

2) How quickly did you felt you were "dialed in" with TRT?

Nebido took me about a week or maybe two. Sustanon takes a about 2-4 days. Although now I never experience dips due to injecting 2x per week, so there are no "dips" or "troughs"/"valleys".

Once you start TRT, you should never feel "off", unless you're taken off treatment. Ideally you want to time your shots so that they overlap and the next one kicks in before the other wears off. I'm sure this would have been discussed on the forum before regarding peaks and troughs.

Hope that helps!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching