Fasting

Buy Lab Tests Online
Does anyone fast? Anyone else besides myself read Jay Campbells Metabolic blowtorch diet. It's a great read! I know he is a good friend of Nelson too. Curious though on people's thoughts on fasting? I've been doing two days a week since reading the book and my energy seems better already.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I'm presently not fasting, but I have used it in the past. I do believe fasting is very beneficial one's for health.

Leesto

I do an annual fast of 5-10 days and I do intermittent fasting during the year. I always feel energetic and refreshed when I fast. My body tells me when to fast and when to stop.

Vince

Super Moderator
Why'd you stop Vince? What was your fasting routine like how many days a week and how many hours at a time?
I would only eat or drink (except water), during a 6 hour period. Then fast the rest of the day, my new work schedule makes it too difficult for me.

Guided_by_Voices

I try to keep to an 8 hour feeding window a la Leangains and Perfect Health Diet. I've tried some longer fasts and I am a big believer in their usefulness for most people, but for me my workouts seem to suffer when I fast for longer periods and I'm already fairly lean. I recommend the various blog writings and podcasts from Dr. Jason Fung for those interested in fasting. He covers a lot of interesting research and mechanisms that I haven't seen covered elsewhere.

LTChris

I have read the book. It is interesting, but not a lot of new info. It was laid out in an easily digestible way. I enjoyed it.
I think it would work well for weight loss. I do think the protein and carb intake are higher then necessary on training days and carb cycling too often. I may give it a shot though to see if I can put on some lean weight. I want to see the forged training regime in detail, but I won't pay for it.
I had been carb cycling for a few years. Low carb 6 days with a carb reload one day 150-200g. Just the last two month I have been straight keto. Also, doing intermittent fasting one or two days a week( 18 -20 hour fast creating a limited feeding window. I wanted to see how I felt. I will probably go back to carb cycling to keep my bodies ability to utilize both fuel sources efficiently.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me