Thyrovanz and Blood Work

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never heard of it before. Interesting.
Thyrovanz[SUP]TM[/SUP] is a naturally desiccated thyroid from New Zealand pasture fed cows designed to help you regain your energy and mental clarity. It supports a healthy thyroid function, energy levels and metabolism.

captain

Crisler was trying to do consults and let you treat yourself without having to go see him with it. Never heard anything about anyone doing so. To prescribe any meds you had to Pay him 600 bucks and go visit him one time then he could order meds. If you couldn't go see him then you could try thyrovanz and he would make recommendations in a consult.

Charliebizz

Crisler was trying to do consults and let you treat yourself without having to go see him with it. Never heard anything about anyone doing so. To prescribe any meds you had to Pay him 600 bucks and go visit him one time then he could order meds. If you couldn't go see him then you could try thyrovanz and he would make recommendations in a consult.
I’m just asking if anyone is treating thyroid with thyrovanz.

Sean Mosher

I tried it but honestly didn't do labwork.
I'm currently on NatureThroid which made a world of a difference.
I personally noticed nothing with ThyroVanz unfortunately.

Charliebizz

I tried it but honestly didn't do labwork.
I'm currently on NatureThroid which made a world of a difference.
I personally noticed nothing with ThyroVanz unfortunately.
Ok cool. I’m just curious cause I have low body temp cold hands and feet but my free t3/4 come back decent and fsh usually 2 and under. So looking for a little boost maybe

Charliebizz

When you take thyroid you suppress your natural production. Taking a little bovine thyroid probably is not going to help.
ok thanks. Yeah not really sure what to do. I know back a few years ago dr crisler put me on t3 to help with high rt3 and I felt awful even on a tiny dose. Anxiety dizzy just terrible. So I don’t think I really need thyroid meds. Just got to get my temp up

captain

Crisler would have tried hydrocortisone to see if it helped you. If you don't have enough cortisol to support taking T3 you can have them symptoms.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me