[Question] Frequent Urination + Hypogonadism (crashed E2)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

As a retired engineer I go into troubleshoot mode when my body starts acting up. I'm a data gathering fool,
my PCP hates it because I make him prove everything he says.
Here's was my sleep pattern when my night time toilet visits was at its worst the pink lines means I got up to pee.
Light blue light sleep, dark blue deep sleep.

After 6 months of TRT, finding the right supplements, cleaning up my diet, starting daily exersize, 3 months with a Therapist who specializes in EMDR to fix my selftalk I am here.

So it is possible. Hang in there and keep searching. Watch the self talk it can take your sanity from you.

hth

I’m glad to hear you are improving! I work in network security so I do the same thing, but not as extensive. What kind of TRT are you on? Also what kind of diet are you on? I’m 28 so i’m right at that range where I don’t really care about fertility since I have a kid already. But I feel like Clomid isn’t doing it for me and my TT is in the 400. My goal is to not be on any medication... but every month that goes by leaves me to believe that will never happen.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm glad to hear you are improving! I work in network security so I do the same thing, but not as extensive. What kind of TRT are you on? Also what kind of diet are you on? I'm 28 so i'm right at that range where I don't really care about fertility since I have a kid already. But I feel like Clomid isn't doing it for me and my TT is in the 400. My goal is to not be on any medication... but every month that goes by leaves me to believe that will never happen.

I had my first and only child at 28 and a Vasectomy once the child was born healthy.

My diet is pretty boring I eat a lot of the same stuff day in and day out.
On this day I was doing a 20 mile mtn bike ride so I added some salty stuff at lunch. I usually just do a huge super spinash salid for lunch on gym days with the Whey shake post workout (listed as snack).
I wish this website allowed photo insertion with thumbnails so you could post a small pict and click it to get large only if interested. Sorry for the size.

My TRT is with Defy Med a sponsor here. I use T gel and AI and HCG. I have only been with them 2.5 months. I was on Testim gel with my PCP for 8 months before Defy.

I did not think Clomid was for long term. I though guys took it to try and restart there natural system and get off. Doesn't clomid have some nasty sides if taken too long like vision issues? What about going to HCG. My balls are cut but I love HCG. I am not sure if 800 UI's per week long term has any negative sides I guess I will find out.

Sorry if I am talking your ear off man. I am new to all this a little chatty and enjoy sharing what little I have learned most of which I've learn from the guys here on this forum.

I am 63 so I am pretty sure my bathroom issues are probably not the same as yours. At 27 you should only be dealing with morning wood and a massive urge to pee when you wake up.

Checkdis

I had my first and only child at 28 and a Vasectomy once the child was born healthy.

My diet is pretty boring I eat a lot of the same stuff day in and day out.
On this day I was doing a 20 mile mtn bike ride so I added some salty stuff at lunch. I usually just do a huge super spinash salid for lunch on gym days with the Whey shake post workout (listed as snack).
I wish this website allowed photo insertion with thumbnails so you could post a small pict and click it to get large only if interested. Sorry for the size.

My TRT is with Defy Med a sponsor here. I use T gel and AI and HCG. I have only been with them 2.5 months. I was on Testim gel with my PCP for 8 months before Defy.

I did not think Clomid was for long term. I though guys took it to try and restart there natural system and get off. Doesn't clomid have some nasty sides if taken too long like vision issues? What about going to HCG. My balls are cut but I love HCG. I am not sure if 800 UI's per week long term has any negative sides I guess I will find out.

Sorry if I am talking your ear off man. I am new to all this a little chatty and enjoy sharing what little I have learned most of which I've learn from the guys here on this forum.

I am 63 so I am pretty sure my bathroom issues are probably not the same as yours. At 27 you should only be dealing with morning wood and a massive urge to pee when you wake up.

Lol no worries, I appreciate the feedback. I have been on Clomid for just about 2 months and haven't noticed any alterations in my vision yet. Since I was young I have had eye floaters but nothing I cant tune out, they are not terrible, tolerable. I have a doctors appointment coming up very soon which I wanted to explore more options to my recovery process. I would prefer to be on HCG, but I hope my insurance will cover it, surprisingly my insurance covers Clomiphene Citrate and I only pay like $4 lol. But if that ends up being expensive I might just go to Cypniate and live with my consequences. I prefer not being on testosterone for the rest of my life, but if that is the only thing that will help my urination then I will have to do it. I am worried about the gel due to cross contamination with my child.

I just hope my urination issue isn't permanent, been recovering for 6 months now and everyday is very difficult.

Last edited:
It will be interesting if you can get insurance to pay for your TRT. I have Aetna Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver only gold is more expensive and they would not pay for my TRT. $1024/month is my premium I'm retired so I pay this not a company.
There first stall will be you need two blood test at least 1 month apart and your TT needs to be below 200ng/dL.
By the time I jumped thru all Aetna's hoops my PCP had my blood lvls so jacked I dropped him and his TRT program.

How would you like to see these TRT numbers when you are paying with your own cash. My testim Gel was $300 a month.

Defy is a cash only clinic so I'm still writing checks but at least I don't have super sensitive rock hard nipples and I've stopped crying while watching TV shows, haha DAM E2 and prolactin

Checkdis

It will be interesting if you can get insurance to pay for your TRT. I have Aetna Blue Cross Blue Shield Silver only gold is more expensive and they would not pay for my TRT. $1024/month is my premium I'm retired so I pay this not a company.
There first stall will be you need two blood test at least 1 month apart and your TT needs to be below 200ng/dL.
By the time I jumped thru all Aetna's hoops my PCP had my blood lvls so jacked I dropped him and his TRT program.

How would you like to see these TRT numbers when you are paying with your own cash. My testim Gel was $300 a month.

Defy is a cash only clinic so I'm still writing checks but at least I don't have super sensitive rock hard nipples and I've stopped crying while watching TV shows, haha DAM E2 and prolactin

My insurance is MVP PPO plan, they pretty much pay for everything which I am very fortunate to have. To be honest with your High E2 I feel like that can be corrected with diet. Staying away from soy products. Dairy as well as grape fruit. There is actually a list somewhere on google which tells you which foods produce estrogen. But I am sure you already know this. Also tea, and tea tree oils. Plus I would take rock hard nipples and crying any day over this shit lol. Frequent urination results in dehydration which results in anxiety. the vicious cycle never ends.

My insurance is MVP PPO plan, they pretty much pay for everything which I am very fortunate to have. To be honest with your High E2 I feel like that can be corrected with diet. Staying away from soy products. Dairy as well as grape fruit. There is actually a list somewhere on google which tells you which foods produce estrogen. But I am sure you already know this. Also tea, and tea tree oils. Plus I would take rock hard nipples and crying any day over this shit lol. Frequent urination results in dehydration which results in anxiety. the vicious cycle never ends.

Well it's good you have understanding insurance. Yeah, I was taking all the supplements eating all the veggies and avoiding all the foods that promoted E and Xeno-E (BPA, etc)

You know I am not sure how much help this site can offer. They don't really deal with Cycling or how to recover from Cycling or what happen if you hurt yourself cycling. Cycling is frowned on here big time. This sites focus is on mens health and TRT plays a major roll but TRT Plus does not.

I am not speaking for this forum but from other posts I've read when cycling questions are posted the thread is usually shutdown pretty fast. I believe only because Nelson posted here first has your thread been kept alive. Most of the regulars have posted and guys here that, let's say, do TRT+ will not comment for fear it will hurt their rep on this forum. These are all just my thoughs.
I hope I'm wrong and you get some good advice. Did you know there is a section here where you can ask a Dr. ?
Nelson has many friends in this profession and they have offered advice, for free, that might be worth a try.

I really do hope you can get this figured out something tells me you are dealing with more than just recovering from a cycle you broke something.

Last edited:

Checkdis

Well it's good you have understanding insurance. Yeah, I was taking all the supplements eating all the veggies and avoiding all the foods that promoted E and Xeno-E (BPA, etc)

You know I am not sure how much help this site can offer. They don't really deal with Cycling or how to recover from Cycling or what happen if you hurt yourself cycling. Cycling is frowned on here big time. This sites focus is on mens health and TRT plays a major roll but TRT Plus does not.

I am not speaking for this forum but from other posts I've read when cycling questions are posted the thread is usually shutdown pretty fast. I believe only because Nelson posted here first has your thread been kept alive. Most of the regulars have posted and guys here that, let's say, do TRT+ will not comment for fear it will hurt their rep on this forum. These are all just my thoughs.
I hope I'm wrong and you get some good advice. Did you know there is a section here where you can ask a Dr. ?
Nelson has many friends in this profession and they have offered advice, for free, that might be worth a try.

I really do hope you can get this figured out something tells me you are dealing with more than just recovering from a cycle you broke something.

I understand, my goal is to become healthy. Abusing these substances come at a risk which I am paying for. I appreciate your input and am currently seeing a doctor that is part of this forum which has been very helpful and understanding. I do not wish to ever touch theses substances again unless I medically need to at this point. Like I said before (or in a different thread) my biggest concern was how low my Estrogen was and could it have done permanent damage. Just want to be around long enough so my kid can get to know me lol.

And this is purely from a poor cycle. Only other thing I tried was PGF2A which I thought was the reason why

Checkdis

UPDATE:

I had an MRI done for possible fistula from an abscess I had which just about cleared up. My MRI results found free fluid in the pelvis, and bladder and prostate were unremarkable which is great news. Also no fistula. Could this free fluid be contributing to my symptoms? Is this something to be worried about?

I am currently taking Clomid 12.5mg, Myrbetriq 25mg and Amitriptylne 50mg everyday. I feel a whole lot better with this combination. And Metamucil to help my gut.

Checkdis

UPDATE:

So it turns out I had a bad fissure that torn down to the internal sphincter muscle close to my scrotum. Never knew fissures caused frequent urination? I had bleeding but thought it was hemorrhoids... turns out I was wrong. On December 21 I had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy to help relax the muscle so I can heal. I am 2 and a half weeks into the surgery and so far I am feeling a lot better. I am on a high fiber diet now. In the past I had these flutters or more like twitching in the area which I thought was my prostate. But from my MRI, the bladder and prostate were okay. Turns out I had a really bad fissure which required surgery. I hope this helps anyone in the future.

I am off all medication, and can hold my bladder for a few hours now.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nihon Ronen Igakkai Zasshi. 2019;56(3):301-311. doi: 10.3143/geriatrics.56.301.

[Possible relationship between prescription medications and urinary dysfunction in elderly home health care patients].
[Article in Japanese]
Miyazaki S1,2, Yamada S2, Higashino S3, Watanabe Y4, Mizukami K1.

Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
Center for Pharmaceutical Sciences, Graduate School of Integrative Pharmaceutical and Nutritional Sciences, University of Shizuoka.
Graduate School of Management and Information of Innovation, University of Shizuoka.
Graduate School of Nursing, University of Shizuoka.
Abstract
AIM:
Although urinary incontinence (UI) in the elderly appears to be related to polypharmacy, it is unclear whether multiple medications elevate UI quantitatively or qualitatively. There have been few studies on the association of polypharmacy with each type of UI. The present survey aimed to clarify these issues.

METHOD:
The subjects were elderly home health care patients ≥65 years of age taking ≥5 prescription medications and not being treated with anti-cancer agent. The visiting nurses filled out a questionnaire based on their nursing and medication records. Types of UI were evaluated according to a UI checklist.

RESULTS:
A total of 167 subjects (97 women, 70 men, mean age of 83.8 years) were eligible for the data analysis. Subjects talking 5-9 prescription medications accounted for 59.3%, while those talking≥10 counted for 40.7%. Men talking ≥10 medications showed a slight but non-significant increased risk of UI. In women, α-adrenergic antagonists and benzodiazepines significantly increased the risk of stress UI and urge UI, respectively. Furthermore, α-adrenergic antagonists reduced the risk of functional UI, whereas acetylcholinesterase inhibitors elevated it. α-adrenergic antagonists in combination with benzodiazepines also significantly increased the risk of stress UI and urge UI, while α-adrenergic antagonists with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors increased the risk of stress UI. In men, there were no prescription medications that were particularly related to UI.

CONCLUSIONS:
The present results suggest that there are gender differences in prescription medications-induced UI. It is likely that the causing medications are different depending on the type of UI, and the combination of them significantly increase the risk of UI.

KEYWORDS:
Elderly home health care patients; Lower urinary tract symptoms - causing drugs; Medication-induced urinary disturbance; Polypharmacy; Urinary incontinence

Checkdis

Nihon Ronen Igakkai Zasshi. 2019;56(3):301-311. doi: 10.3143/geriatrics.56.301.

[Possible relationship between prescription medications and urinary dysfunction in elderly home health care patients].
[Article in Japanese]
Miyazaki S1,2, Yamada S2, Higashino S3, Watanabe Y4, Mizukami K1.

Graduate School of Comprehensive Human Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
Center for Pharmaceutical Sciences, Graduate School of Integrative Pharmaceutical and Nutritional Sciences, University of Shizuoka.
Graduate School of Management and Information of Innovation, University of Shizuoka.
Graduate School of Nursing, University of Shizuoka.
Abstract
AIM:
Although urinary incontinence (UI) in the elderly appears to be related to polypharmacy, it is unclear whether multiple medications elevate UI quantitatively or qualitatively. There have been few studies on the association of polypharmacy with each type of UI. The present survey aimed to clarify these issues.

METHOD:
The subjects were elderly home health care patients ≥65 years of age taking ≥5 prescription medications and not being treated with anti-cancer agent. The visiting nurses filled out a questionnaire based on their nursing and medication records. Types of UI were evaluated according to a UI checklist.

RESULTS:
A total of 167 subjects (97 women, 70 men, mean age of 83.8 years) were eligible for the data analysis. Subjects talking 5-9 prescription medications accounted for 59.3%, while those talking≥10 counted for 40.7%. Men talking ≥10 medications showed a slight but non-significant increased risk of UI. In women, α-adrenergic antagonists and benzodiazepines significantly increased the risk of stress UI and urge UI, respectively. Furthermore, α-adrenergic antagonists reduced the risk of functional UI, whereas acetylcholinesterase inhibitors elevated it. α-adrenergic antagonists in combination with benzodiazepines also significantly increased the risk of stress UI and urge UI, while α-adrenergic antagonists with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors increased the risk of stress UI. In men, there were no prescription medications that were particularly related to UI.

CONCLUSIONS:
The present results suggest that there are gender differences in prescription medications-induced UI. It is likely that the causing medications are different depending on the type of UI, and the combination of them significantly increase the risk of UI.

KEYWORDS:
Elderly home health care patients; Lower urinary tract symptoms - causing drugs; Medication-induced urinary disturbance; Polypharmacy; Urinary incontinence

Thank you for the information @Nelson Vergel .

With all the crazy tests I think I just have nerve damage or OAB. I’ll have to just stick with biofeedback approaches.

We did discover for the first time my TSH is low and Free T4 suggesting Hyperthyroidism, or Grave’s since I also have high TPO antibodies. I am going to be retested with my Endocrinologist to see if thyroid treatment is right for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me