My mental sharpness is now quite astounding.

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Hi guys
i have been on about 8 weeks ( 45 mgs 2x per week). One very noticable affect is with my mental sharpness. It is quite astounding. Prior to T, if i was watching jeopardy or asked a math question, it would take me a while. Now, forget it! Its in a second and i can blurt out a correct answer. I also talk much more fluidly and dont get lost in a sentence. Prior to T, i would talk about something and almost forget what i was talking about. Wierd !!! Now its totally different.
one small aside, i feel good on 90 mgs, if i go to 100 mgs, my libido is too damn high. I notice the next day with a 50 mg injection opposed to 45 mgs. Just 5 mgs makes a difference.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lexer

Sorry about the title of the post, my keyboard stuck and i didnt realize until after i posted.
i guess there is no way to edit the title of a post ?

ratbag

That's called an improvement in cognitive function. I had the same effect after starting HCG and DHEA and T3. I guess it all depends upon what our bodies are short of. But Testosterone did help me too, particularly with the calmness. That sure is a nice benefit!

user_joe

That effect kinda seemed to hit me overnight. I could never really pay attention to someone explaining something to me unless I was super interested. All of a sudden I could focus even if it was boring. Very dramatic change.

James

lexer - I've experienced the same thing with low dose injections. I'm down to 100mg (50mg twice weekly), and have felt better with each decreasing dose. I'm debating if I want to do 30mg three times a week or 45mg twice a week. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of low dose injections.

James

If there's one thing that has dramatically improved from my testosterone therapy, it would be...brain fog. I simply don't have it anymore.

Vince

Super Moderator
If there's one thing that has dramatically improved from my testosterone therapy, it would be...brain fog. I simply don't have it anymore.
That's one thing I noticed when I started TRT no more brain fog even when I'm tired. I've been on TRT for 3 years and I got used to feeling good. I sometimes I forget how bad I really felt.

Systemlord

My body is still adjusting to the TRT, it used to be some days I'm super sharp and other days a little less sharp. It used to happen every couple of weeks and now it's every couple of hours, I realise it's working it's way to become permanent.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me