Tired at night, been on TRT 4 months - test labs included

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antisosa

Hi, I've been getting very lethargic at night time, around 7pm.. Where I almost dont feel like moving my body to get up. Wondering if anyone had advice. I've been on TRT for 4 months now.

Defy Dr put me on:

• 1/2 grain of nature-thryoid per day (been doing this for 10 days)
  • 500 IU hcG every 3.5 days (did it twice so far)
  • 50mg test cypionate every 3.5 days
  • 50mg DHEA every night. (doing about 3 weeks now)

I'm 5'4 144 lbs, lean body %.. Maybe 10 %

Just really wondering why I'm feeling so tired around night time and usually groggy in the morning.

Please see my attached labs

Attachments

• 0 test.jpg
    0 test.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 1 test.jpg
    1 test.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 183
  • 2 test.jpg
    2 test.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 187
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

It looks like Defy just updated your protocol so you have to give it time. Many spend a few years getting their protocol dialed in. So be patient because everyone is different and it takes time to figure it out and get right. Your image isn't readable.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also feel very tired at night, but when I wake up I'm usually full of energy. I was wondering what's your age, I know as I've gotten older I have more energy in the morning and less in the evening.

When I was younger I always workout after work, now I do workout before work.

Make sure you drink plenty of water. When I live a more active lifestyle I have to stay hydrated often or I feel terrible. I prefer to fill one of those insulated tumblers full of cold water before I go to sleep in case I need a drink when I wake up.

meanbreen

Feeling tired at night is a great thing, provided you are feeling energetic in morning / day. High energy at night means your cortisol rythym is out of wack.

Antisosa

Feeling tired at night is a great thing, provided you are feeling energetic in morning / day. High energy at night means your cortisol rythym is out of wack.

It’s not like a sleepy feeling tho. I’m more lethargic and so much effort to move the body. Hard to explain.

I wake up at 6am. Go to sleep like 10-10:30 but don't get the best sleep. Never straight thru.
I'm 30 years old and live a healthy life style. Clean eating mostly.

OK try and look at it this way...I was complaining same thing...dead tired at 630pm, just like you no motivation, and fighting to stay awake. On discussion with Defy that was the first question...I was getting up (no alarm) at 4/430 AM everyday. Body just said time to get up. So sure there's some possibility of this issue or that issue, but look at that there....you're running on a 16+ hour day.

You're going to be tired. That doesn't explain everything but it was an eye opener for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me