cabergoline dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

i'm having orgasm issues and after reading about cab here, i got my doc to give me a scrip. b/ him and the pharmacist, they thought i ought to take 1 .5 mg tablet twice weekly. i don'think they have any experience with it, however, and that dosage seems high compared to what i usually see here. any suggestions for a first time user?

i'm also on a testosterone / nandroline regimen. and i also take zoloft but when i'm anticipating sex, i cut the dose to zero. erection is just fine but the finish just ain't there. and i want it.

thanks for any help you can offer!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

masfield

no i have not had my prolactin level checked. i'm wondering if there a dosage i can try for a few weeks just to see if cab works for me, without worrying about the levels. or would that be dangerous?

I would rather try to wean off zoloft then to use cabergoline on top of zoloft to counter high serotonin low dopamine anorgasmia which comes from zoloft use

masfield

well, zoloft's half life is such that it's pretty much out of my system once it's go time and so far that's not helped matters, suggesting to me that it is not the cause of my anorgasmia or at least not the entire cause. hence my interest in cab. then again, what do i know?

OMI100

If you do not know what your levels are to start with it might not be a good idea to jump in and mess things up and screw yourself up. Depending on what state you are in you can order your own blood test and not have to screw with your DR. You do have to self-pay. YOU Can order a Prolactin test from Discountedlabs.com or many other similar companies. You will get your results back in a few days and then you will at least know what your starting point is. Then if you want to investigate dosing periodicals you now have a gage to refer back too. GET TESTED FIRST......

Loki

Very conservative dose is .5MG per week (defy put me on this). The more common and I think is still a low dose is .5 twice per week. So if I do shots on Sunday/Wednesday then I would do the .5 on Wednesday and by Friday I was READY TO GO... On the twice per week protocol just do on the shot nights. .5 Sunday and .5 Wednesday.

masfield

hmmmmmm. i'm going to get a bunch of labs done in a few weeks and will include one for prolactin levels. but i don't want to wait that long to give this stuff a go and see if it'll do anything for me.

let's see. i'm going to see my girlfriend on sat. maybe i'll try .5 x 2 a week starting today and see what happens.

if something is going to happen, how long would it take to show up?

Loki

hmmmmmm. i'm going to get a bunch of labs done in a few weeks and will include one for prolactin levels. but i don't want to wait that long to give this stuff a go and see if it'll do anything for me.

let's see. i'm going to see my girlfriend on sat. maybe i'll try .5 x 2 a week starting today and see what happens.

if something is going to happen, how long would it take to show up?

From my experience and 2 close friends that take it as well, the libido and erection strength start in a couple days...

Loki

Correction on the dosing... .25 once per week or .25 twice per week. So me (or the guys I know) do .25 on Wednesday (shot night) or .25 on Sunday and .25 on Wednesday (both shot nights). Friday you are primed and ready to go...

masfield

okay. thanks. correction noted ... though i downed .50 yesterday. maybe i'll let that go through my system and then start on the .25 x 2 week schedule.
btw / my problem is not erection strength or libido, both of which are fine at the moment, but an inability to come ie anorgasmia in a reasonable amount of time. or unreasonable, for that matter. that's what i'm hoping the caber will help with. in any event, thanks for weighing in and giving me your thoughts. i'll report back ....

Loki

okay. thanks. correction noted ... though i downed .50 yesterday. maybe i'll let that go through my system and then start on the .25 x 2 week schedule.
btw / my problem is not erection strength or libido, both of which are fine at the moment, but an inability to come ie anorgasmia in a reasonable amount of time. or unreasonable, for that matter. that's what i'm hoping the caber will help with. in any event, thanks for weighing in and giving me your thoughts. i'll report back ....

Still a low dose so all good... None of us have that issue so we can't say how it impacts that symptom. All 3 of us can say we do achieve some sexual benefits so I do think it is worth it. For me too its cheap with my insurance (like 10 dollars a month). I do have issues with lack luster orgasms but I am coming off 15 years of Propecia and 15 years of Benzos so I think both those could be impacting me as well...

masfield

my orgasms are more weird than lackluster. i mean, the actual over-the-edge part is screamingly good. but by that time, all the fluids that want to come out have already come out -- and sometimes there's a lot of it -- so i get basically nothing at the O moment. think that's called a dry orgasm. the bummer is, my girlfriend likes watching me come but with me there's not much too watch. no spurtage and the like which i used to get when i was a kid. oh well, can't have everything.

Loki

My problem is with the climax, more like anticlimactic.. I can Orgasm fairly quick just not much pleasure...

masfield

if it's not one thing it's another. in my own case, i've had to fake on O once or twice just so i could call the proceedings to a halt. sheesh.

Gman86

Very conservative dose is .5MG per week (defy put me on this). The more common and I think is still a low dose is .5 twice per week. So if I do shots on Sunday/Wednesday then I would do the .5 on Wednesday and by Friday I was READY TO GO... On the twice per week protocol just do on the shot nights. .5 Sunday and .5 Wednesday.

What was ur experience on caber? Do u still take it?

Loki

What was ur experience on caber? Do u still take it?
My experience is very positive. I do still take it (no big deal if I miss). It isn't magical for me as some report but sexual functionality and drive are absolutely stronger. So far anybody I have recommended it to, has had a positive experience.

Gman86

My experience is very positive. I do still take it (no big deal if I miss). It isn't magical for me as some report but sexual functionality and drive are absolutely stronger. So far anybody I have recommended it to, has had a positive experience.

Thanks. What’s ur current dosing protocol with it? And what’s the average dose u see men taking?

Have u had prolactin checked while on it?

Loki

Thanks. What’s ur current dosing protocol with it? And what’s the average dose u see men taking?

Have u had prolactin checked while on it?

I will have my dose tonight.... I know I take half of the Gene protocol. Very low dose. I have had it checked a couple times and it is on the low end of the range. When I don't take caber it has a tendency to very slowly drift up.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me