Clomid labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

green2145

I'm doing 25mg a day on Clomid for the past month. Clomid raised my total from 120 to 466. I definitely feel better and am just happy my balls still work. Any thoughts on Clomid long term? I can't imagine it being any worse than injections.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dikow

I would not use for long-term due to side effects, always keep an eye on that. Use just to restart your HPTA.

One other thing, based on your dose, this T increase seems kind of lower than I expected. Let's see the opinion of others... How old are you?

green2145

35. I did this to see if my balls still worked so this is encouraging. I'm going to retest in another month after focusing on diet and exercise. Yes this should be higher ultimately.

JPB

You can stay on it, just take the minimum clinically effective dose. It's usually a much lower dose than what is initially prescribed..

Forty2

I would not use for long-term due to side effects, always keep an eye on that. Use just to restart your HPTA.

One other thing, based on your dose, this T increase seems kind of lower than I expected. Let's see the opinion of others... How old are you?

I agree. 12.5mg eod got my friend to around 750 ng/ml.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me