which acts better for Hair Growth Propecia, Protein or Biotin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JackGraeme

I really get confuse. Protein, Biotin and Propecia all are related to promote hair growth but which one does the wonders ? Please share your opinion on this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

Propecia (finasteride) some like Dr. Crisler say it causes side effects that don't go away when you stop using it. Then there is Dr. Rand Mcclain where he says he has never seen it happen before or all is good when you stop taking it. The wonder you should get is wondering who is correct. My opinion is you will spend a ton of money trying but will never be happy with the results. You can make hair grow with Testosterone, HCG and DHEA but it's just not going to be on your head.

CoastWatcher

I really get confuse. Protein, Biotin and Propecia all are related to promote hair growth but which one does the wonders ? Please share your opinion on this.
What is your situation? You age? Your DHT level? Are you on a TRT protocol? Is your hair loss following the classic pattern found in men or is it something more radical? Which, if any, of the topical/prescription products have you used and the results?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me