My Blood Work. Feeling symptoms of low t for awhile! don't know whats wrong

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

I am a 25 year old male with no medical issues. I am completely natural and not on any TRT or anything. For a couple years now I have been experiencing symptoms of low testosterone. The blood work I have is not anywhere saved on my computer so Im just going to type in my results. Total Testosterone-687ng/dl (250-1100)
Free Testosterone-73.5pg/ml (46-224)
SHBG-40nmol/L (10-50)
Estradiol-36pg/ml (<or =39)
LH-2.9 (1.6-9.3)
FSH-4.3 (1.6-8.0)
TSH-1.39 (0.40-4.50)
T4 free-1.3 (0.8-1.8)
T3 total-72 (76-181) LOW
DHEA-484 (61-1636)
Vitamin D-32(30-100)

So my symptoms I have been having are partial ED, No morning wood, impossible to build muscle and strength even though I work out 5 days a week hard, can't burn any fat, no pumps in gym, libido is ok, no motivation. So by going by these labs does any thing seem off?? The doctors Ive been to keep telling me I'm normal but I keep on having symptoms. Any advice would be great.
*important note, when I take a natural test booster like D aspartic acid, I can really feel an improvement in the gym with strength and pump for a couple weeks then it wears off.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Your total T3 serum is pointing the route of hypothyroidism, but no way to tell without additional labs ... Free T3, Reverse T3, also need antibodies TPO & TgAb.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
So even when you're TSH and t4 is normal you can still be hypothyroid? and can hypothyroidism cause the same symptoms as low t?

TSH is the most unreliable marker out there. T4 is essentially the reserves to support T3, and Free T3 is the measurement that's unbound, and able to work at the cells. However, Free T3 (FT3) can be elevated, but still not effective. This is usually due to iron or cortisol imbalances, so thus the Reverse T3 marker is used to analyze the FT3/RT3 Ratio.

So, T4 converts downstream to T3/FT3 (iodine & selenium beneficial). T4 also converts to RT3. When there's a problem with FT3 getting to the cells, and/or other issues going on like sickness or injury, the body will shift for a higher demand of Reverse T3.

I understand probably much of this sounds a little bit Greek, but do yourself a favor and research this thoroughly for your own awareness. stopthethyroidmadness.com has good stuff, tiredthyroid.com has good stuff, Google Dr. Bruce Rind, and Dr. Lam taps into variations of hypothyroidism with women, resulted from estrogen dominance, which will tank the T4, T3, & TSH!

JayLay777

So would you say estrogen level is too high at 36? could that be causing problems too even though its in normal range? or would you say it looks like more of a thyroid problem ?

CoastWatcher

So would you say estrogen level is too high at 36? could that be causing problems too even though its in normal range? or would you say it looks like more of a thyroid problem ?
Your estradiol is fine. Don't head down the road of trying to suppress a critical hormone. They don't call the thyroid the master gland for nothing...focus on it.

JayLay777

Ya I'm having a tough time finding treatment for it though because my t3 is not that far off from normal range. I also notice when I do take something that suppresses estrogen a little I do feel a little better.

Saul

I am a 25 year old male with no medical issues.
Vitamin D-32(30-100)

Any advice would be great.

You might consider supplementing with Vit D - maybe 2000 per day. It will not solve all your problems but might help a bit.

BTW, I had a doctor tell me I was fine when I did not feel fine. It was years ago and I wish I would have found another doctor right away instead of not going to doctors for many years since they did not help.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me