Low Carbo

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Matt Leiser

What I have found that has worked for me is keeping a window of 6-8 hours a day where I eat my meals fasting the rest of the day. I start the day early with coffee and heavy cream. That's enough to hold me for a few hours where I will then have either a pack of salted peanuts or an omelette. i add bacon on the weekends. Dinners are large salads, a protein (no soy. I'm not against it. I just don't care for it) and vegetables. I stay away from potatoes, squashes and corn. Basically anything starchy. I add avocados anywhere I can because I love them and buy them in bulk. I preferably buy grass fed beef, free range chicken and wild caught seafood when I can along with organic produce.

I don't consider myself full ketogenic although have tested my urine and find moderate ketones most of the time. I don't count calories or measure macros as I just don't want to. Eating this way now allows me to feel hunger and satiety signals, and to not need to snack between my meal where before it was constant craving for foods loaded with sugar.

I'm not perfect with the plan. Every few weeks I allow myself a weekend to eat what I want. I don't over do it but I like to have pizza and ice cream with my kids. After the weekend I go back on the plan. I find I handle it well and don't feel cravings even after a "cheat" weekend.

Switching to this program for myself has allowed me to drop almost 50 lbs and I'm still going and hope to loose another 30 to 40.

i believe there is no universal diet. You have to find what works for you. The best diet plan is the one you can stick with long term. Hope this helps.

LTChris

It can depend upon what your objective is. Are you just trying to lose weight, health reasons, performance? In the beginning at least you are going to have to count carbs to find your threshhold. Some don't like to go full keto diet, but often it is the best way for success. Once there, some can stay keto, some choose to cycle in and out. As noted above, diet and lifestyle is high individual. Good luck with yours

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me