What percentage men on TRT uses an AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

1oldsoul

I'm on .125 every 4 days and my e2 is 18. I notice stiff joints at times and have been suffering from tendonitis in my elbow for a while now. I'm thinking about possibly ditching the AI and see how I feel. I'll consult with my doctor about it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
imo if you notice stiff joints and your e2 is below 20 pg/ml it's a first sign that you should stop AI ASAP.. stiff sore joints happens when e2 is too low so when you have this you are already too low which isn't good

psaufan

After six months on TRT, my Doctor prescribed .25 mg E3D...took for three months. I noticed no benefit. What I did notice was delayed orgasm and diminished orgasm. I'm not talking a 5-minute delay...more like 30-45 minutes. I was going through every position imagineable to keep sex from becoming monotonous...Ha! I stopped taking AI and have done well ever since. I'll never take again.

James

It's something how we report different results with similar protocols. I take 1/8th mg, twice a week, and my E2 site in the low 20's by sensative assay. I feel great. My penis gets hard, I'm calm/clear headed, and my body is less soft while taking a low dose AI.

My protocol is still being tuned however I have found The force is strong with this one and I am an E2 making machine. I am now on .125 Anastrozole every other day.
On my last blood/consult my Sens E2 was 19 and FT was only 11 so my T dose was doubled. No other changes.
I much prefer the feeling at 19 vs 45 without the AI. If I can drop it one day once my FT is > 35 I'd be ok with that.
I have experienced no bad side effcts from the AI.

Some say they can actually feel their AI or HCG working right after taking it, I don't.

James

FeelingLost - That's my experience too. I much prefer the feeling at 19 vs 45 without the AI (I've felt them both over the years). You're at .125 mg every other day, which is 1/8th mg every other day. A low dose AI has made all the difference for me. I always caution guys that this is a powerful drug, and it's easy to take to much if you're not careful.

FeelingLost - That's my experience too. I much prefer the feeling at 19 vs 45 without the AI (I've felt them both over the years). You're at .125 mg every other day, which is 1/8th mg every other day. A low dose AI has made all the difference for me. I always caution guys that this is a powerful drug, and it's easy to take to much if you're not careful.

What is it with us guys? We seem to have this gene that says if one beer is good then 24 must be heaven and we do this with everything. On this forum I call those boys the TRT+ group, haha

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me