What percentage men on TRT uses an AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
imo AIs are unhealthy.. they are drugs for breast cancer I would always reduce my dose first then jump on anti-cancer drug that can't be healthy thing to do.. aromatase is neuroprotective and important for body (brain included). for those who say that they don't tolerate higher e2 levels (40-60pg/ml) try to stick with them for some time and you will notice you feel much better and healthier after some time.. if you were low on e2 for long time you may feel very bad when it starts raising and get weird reactions (agitation, anger, insomnia, nausea, being emotional etc) but it subsides after a while.. there are some side effects of higher T levels which many think the only way to fight them is with AI but much better option for long term health would be simply lowering the dose
low estrogen can even cause weaking of adrenal glands which can lead to certain forms of depression

Leesto

I do not. My doctor started me out on an AI but I went through low E2 hell. since that time I have never used an AI and my sensitive E2 runs about 28.

Let's not turn a simple poll in to some lengthy side tracked discussion about AI, HCG use, dosing or anything else. If you want to have a discussion, I suggest you make a thread.

Systemlord

I thought this was an excellent question and never really knew how many people required the use of an AI, I read all day long about those needing an AI. I've never needed an AI in the 6 months since I've been on TRT and hope I never will.

Currently on 100mg split twice weekly.

Last edited:

user_joe

I use as little as possible most recently. I'll .125 anastrozol if I notice symptoms of high e2 that I'm aware of from previous experience and testing. Trying “nail down” an ai dose never has made me “feel” great all the time. It just gets you a number. Too much so lowered my hdl significantly. So my personal opinion is they should be used as sparingly as possible.

I feel like absolute hell with low e2. I'd like to avoid ever experiencing that again. That was my pre-trt state.

HealthMan

I use 0.25mg E3D. The only reason i use is that if i dont i have gyno issues. My estradiol without anastrozole is just a couples of points above labcorp upper range. I wish i didnt have to use too!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Took it for a few weeks years ago but found out it was a mistake. After I read all papers on the subject, I am convinced the estradiol obsession is unfounded.

Starplex

I also don't use an AI, with 250mg dose of Test. However, I do use DIM, which is a natural product. I agree with others that your body adapts after some time with a higher E2 level. Last checked I was in the 60's on the Sensitive Test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me