Trimix - miss. No impact, 0.2ml as per doctor 5 hours ago. Can I try again?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Murderface

You just need to monitor your PSA numbers. Going on 3 months with Testopel, no ball shrinkage, but I gotta tell you, my joint got a bit longer...
Being overweight and smoking should concern you more. Not trying to be a ****.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Of course I don't know much about all of this at all but I didn't know about HCG of course. Prostate is what my uro said it could lead to, but only if exceeding, not balancing it out. I guess he meant more for those that might abuse it?
I don't know what he meant. Testosterone has been shown many times not to lead to prostate cancer. Spend some time reading the multiple studies that are here on the Forum. Certainly PSA values are critical, it's malpractice not to measure a patient's PSA at the start of TRT and then on a regular basis, but the fears you mentioned are largely groundless.

mpadderson

You just need to monitor your PSA numbers. Going on 3 months with Testopel, no ball shrinkage, but I gotta tell you, my joint got a bit longer...
Being overweight and smoking should concern you more. Not trying to be a ****.

Being overweight and smoking do concern me, and that's why I'm working on both of those issues. I have a faithful girlfriend whom I plan on marrying and is more understanding than anyone I've ever met - but I want to satisfy her. I consider all issues necessary to be rectified, I'm definitely not just being selective here I know they're all relative to one another.

Saul

No medications and I don't drink at all. I've always been afraid of a testosterone treatment because of a few fears:

1. Testicles shrinking (as it is right now I'm a hypochondriac with anything down there in that area and them getting even smaller would freak me out)
2. Any sort of cancer that I've been told these T treatments can lead to later on

Am I right in my fears? The pill he has me on now - that won't get my levels up high enough over time?

I am not a Dr but from my reading of studies and articles, the cancer link to T is not established. If anything it seems like having low T is worse for your health. Like others have said, watch your PSA and don't get your T levels too high.
For the ball shrinkage, I don't know how old you are and your kid plans, but my wife likes a tighter package. I don't know why anyone would think an older guy with a large saggy hanging scrotum is good - your junk be hanging out your shorts. I am past kids and don't mind that my package is tighter and smaller. Besides, from a perspective standpoint, a smaller scrotum might make my johnson look bigger.
It was always been pretty easy for me to not gain weight, but you might look at your T levels and take some T. I was able to drop weight much faster when I started T injections - I was also working out and eating right, but still easier with the T due to its affect on body and my motivation / energy level.
Finally, regarding your lady, she would be jazzed if you continue to lose weight and stop smoking, particularly if you say it is for her. Most women I know would probably care more about that than intercourse and many women like other types of sex just as much if not more than intercourse.
Good luck man. Stay active and eat healthy !!

mpadderson

I am not a Dr but from my reading of studies and articles, the cancer link to T is not established. If anything it seems like having low T is worse for your health. Like others have said, watch your PSA and don't get your T levels too high.
For the ball shrinkage, I don't know how old you are and your kid plans, but my wife likes a tighter package. I don't know why anyone would think an older guy with a large saggy hanging scrotum is good - your junk be hanging out your shorts. I am past kids and don't mind that my package is tighter and smaller. Besides, from a perspective standpoint, a smaller scrotum might make my johnson look bigger.
It was always been pretty easy for me to not gain weight, but you might look at your T levels and take some T. I was able to drop weight much faster when I started T injections - I was also working out and eating right, but still easier with the T due to its affect on body and my motivation / energy level.
Finally, regarding your lady, she would be jazzed if you continue to lose weight and stop smoking, particularly if you say it is for her. Most women I know would probably care more about that than intercourse and many women like other types of sex just as much if not more than intercourse.
Good luck man. Stay active and eat healthy !!

Again, THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to write all of this up. As soon as I read the previous posts, I left a message with my doctor as my visit is next week telling him I'd like to explore T treatment. I'd like to have a couple more kids as would my girlfriend (to be wife once I pop the question). I mentioned the HCG for ball shrinkage and it's honestly not for anything more than my own ease of mind about the balls. I mean as it is right now, I'm ASSUMING because I sit at my desk so much and am not active enough at ALL if at all - I feel what resembles groin pain which leads me to paranoia since it's around my testicles I feel it and I'm always self-diagnosing or just freaking out. The epididimis or however you spell it, I thought was a mass which of course lead me to freaking out and calling my doctor. Then I felt a smooth round piece that feels almost attached to my testicle which from what I read (since I didn't notice it there before) - could be maybe spermicoles? Bad spelling of it, but I can't find it in a search again - basically where sperm gets clogged up and stays there until the body re-absorbs it. I mentioned it to my doctor and he said it's likely just my anatomy but he's going to check it out Tuesday. Man, I can't express my appreciation for this place enough.

mpadderson

Just an update, my doc prescribed me super mix and last night I tried 0.2ml with my girlfriend. It definitely got me a lot further with 0.2ml of the super mix than 0.4 of tri mix. I'd say nearly 40% fairly. Question is, I actually felt the needle this time whereas before I didn't really. It was a bearable pinch, but still present and there was a dot of blood at the injection site after. Is that ok/normal?

rhino5169

Progress.

What do you mean you felt the needle? You felt it penetrating skin, or you felt it inside?
You felt nothing like that before this time?

Leesto

Just an update, my doc prescribed me super mix and last night I tried 0.2ml with my girlfriend. It definitely got me a lot further with 0.2ml of the super mix than 0.4 of tri mix. I'd say nearly 40% fairly. Question is, I actually felt the needle this time whereas before I didn't really. It was a bearable pinch, but still present and there was a dot of blood at the injection site after. Is that ok/normal?

Thanks for the update! Glad you got a bit better response.

I almost always feel a pinch and I get a dot of blood occasionally. Perhaps 1 out of 15 times.

I also have to push much harder to penetrate the penis than I do when performing IM or SQ. Skin penetration seems easy but getting through the outer wall of the cavernosum takes a good bit of pressure - for me at least. When I get through the wall I can tell clearly because it takes almost no pressure to go the rest of the way in.

mpadderson

Progress.

What do you mean you felt the needle? You felt it penetrating skin, or you felt it inside?
You felt nothing like that before this time?

The initial penetration was felt whereas before it really wasn't. Perhaps before it was too short and I was just getting some outer fat or something. This time I had to tell my girlfriend "are you sure that's in the right spot?" because it definitely made its presence known compared to the last 6 times. :)

mpadderson

Thanks for the update! Glad you got a bit better response.

I almost always feel a pinch and I get a dot of blood occasionally. Perhaps 1 out of 15 times.

I also have to push much harder to penetrate the penis than I do when performing IM or SQ. Skin penetration seems easy but getting through the outer wall of the cavernosum takes a good bit of pressure - for me at least. When I get through the wall I can tell clearly because it takes almost no pressure to go the rest of the way in.

Yeah, when it initial went in I felt it, but then seemed smooth as it went the rest of the way in. Dot of blood that looked like a lot more once it was on the tissue used to wipe it. I figured it wouldn't have worked at all if it was in the wrong spot, and no blood in urine, etc. so I wasn't too concerned after feeling for lumps indicating a miss of sorts.

OMI100

BTW there are issues when the boys shrink to the size of grapes (or smaller) over time. You definitely feel better when they get a little size back. Not talkin grapefruit size, but at least bigger than small grapes:)

mpadderson

Just tried .3 of the super mix - I might as well have injected water. Nothing but barely a chub. I'm starting to wonder what the hell. The doctor said even if we did a doppler and noticed blood flow issues - the treatment would be the same. I'm feeling hopeless at this point.

rhino5169

Well, 2 things come to mind:

1. There was a thread where Dr. Saya said it definitely needs to be mixed well before injection otherwise you wont get the proper ratio of the meds that are in it.

2. Another thread, or the same one I dont remember, Nelson said the liquid isnt as potent as when you receive the powder and mix with bacteriostatic water yourself.

Im not the expert, just pointing out some information in case it helps you.

mpadderson

Well, 2 things come to mind:

1. There was a thread where Dr. Saya said it definitely needs to be mixed well before injection otherwise you wont get the proper ratio of the meds that are in it.

2. Another thread, or the same one I dont remember, Nelson said the liquid isnt as potent as when you receive the powder and mix with bacteriostatic water yourself.

Im not the expert, just pointing out some information in case it helps you.

Thanks for the info, mine is already in liquid form when I receive it from the pharmacy. I'm not sure if either of those apply since that's the case?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me