Trimix - miss. No impact, 0.2ml as per doctor 5 hours ago. Can I try again?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mpadderson

Not to imply anything is wrong, but it seems the "standard" for Trimix is a single 5ml vial. Sounds like your getting (5) 1 mil vials?

Too bad there wasn't an easy way to try a different pharmacy's Trimix to rule out the possibility of a bad batch. Hopefully you get this all figured out because this stuff is so awesome when used appropriately (meaning dose dialed in).

I wonder why they would put it into 5 smaller vials then? I've been told that this works on everyone ranging from one issue to the next of all levels of severity. I've purposely tried injecting once from each vial to test perhaps if one was "bad". Quite frankly put, I don't feel comfortable injecting 0.5ml after I just used the proper size syringe (29g 1/2") and saw barely anything beyond a half a chub. I wonder if perhaps I could ask my doc to recommend another pharmacy but he says this one is who he sends everyone to and he hasn't heard any complaints back yet. :/ This is really frustrating.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

Here is one small thing you might try...
I have injected with 1/2" & 5/16" long syringes. Because my penis in the flacid state seems smaller relative to my erect state, I found the 5/16" works better. It is possible you're going in too far, missing the corp canv?

Maybe try pulling the syringe out a bit before pressing the plunger...but if that is the problem, then you may risk injecting too much. If you try this, maybe go with a lower dose to avoid priapism.

mpadderson

Here is one small thing you might try...
I have injected with 1/2" & 5/16" long syringes. Because my penis in the flacid state seems smaller relative to my erect state, I found the 5/16" works better. It is possible you're going in too far, missing the corp canv?

Maybe try pulling the syringe out a bit before pressing the plunger...but if that is the problem, then you may risk injecting too much. If you try this, maybe go with a lower dose to avoid priapism.

I'm quite small flaccid myself, but the doctor injected using 1/2" in the office.

DaveK22

I'm quite small flaccid myself, but the doctor injected using 1/2" in the office.

Just my 2 cents...when it comes to TRT, Trimix, or any other male endocrinology related issues, be your own advocate. Being on this site is a great first step. Unless your Doc's last name is Saya or Crisler, do your due diligence lol

Not to say 1/2" is wrong, but my last order from Empower Pharmacy, they sent me 31 gauge 5/16" syringes. I like them much better than my 29 gauge 1/2" that I used originally.

Lastly, make sure you watch the Trimix video where a guy demonstrates how to inject. It's a Nelson sticky...not too hard to find. Good way to double check that your Doc is injecting in the right place.

mpadderson

Just my 2 cents...when it comes to TRT, Trimix, or any other male endocrinology related issues, be your own advocate. Being on this site is a great first step. Unless your Doc's last name is Saya or Crisler, do your due diligence lol

Not to say 1/2" is wrong, but my last order from Empower Pharmacy, they sent me 31 gauge 5/16" syringes. I like them much better than my 29 gauge 1/2" that I used originally.

Lastly, make sure you watch the Trimix video where a guy demonstrates how to inject. It's a Nelson sticky...not too hard to find. Good way to double check that your Doc is injecting in the right place.

I definitely appreciate the feedback and info, believe me. I'd feel lost without this forum honestly, in the very least alone. I just got a new batch from my pharmacy, kept it on ice for the 25 minute ride home and put it right in the freezer. The 31 5/16 my doc told me weren't long enough to penetrate into the zone they need to. I'm going to have to go all engineer on this and get one of those grabbers that bend for people who can't reach so I can pull mine out before I inject. I've watched every video I've come across, studied all diagrams, read until my contacts dried up. With this new batch, to give it the chance that maybe the old was bad somehow, I'm going to start at 0.3 instead of 0.5 (which is where I would test next according to the instructions since 0.4 failed). I'm not giving up. I'm down to about half a pack of smokes per day now from 2 packs. I'll do whatever I can here. I should make mention that I have a desk job that I'm here about 15 hours/day sitting and I try to get up and go up/down the stairs a bit in between.

DaveK22

I definitely appreciate the feedback and info, believe me. I'd feel lost without this forum honestly, in the very least alone. I just got a new batch from my pharmacy, kept it on ice for the 25 minute ride home and put it right in the freezer. The 31 5/16 my doc told me weren't long enough to penetrate into the zone they need to. I'm going to have to go all engineer on this and get one of those grabbers that bend for people who can't reach so I can pull mine out before I inject. I've watched every video I've come across, studied all diagrams, read until my contacts dried up. With this new batch, to give it the chance that maybe the old was bad somehow, I'm going to start at 0.3 instead of 0.5 (which is where I would test next according to the instructions since 0.4 failed). I'm not giving up. I'm down to about half a pack of smokes per day now from 2 packs. I'll do whatever I can here. I should make mention that I have a desk job that I'm here about 15 hours/day sitting and I try to get up and go up/down the stairs a bit in between.

OMG....PLEASE read this carefully. That is a HUGE dose! If you did have a bad batch, that will put you in the ER for sure! Not trying to scare you but just be careful!

This is a direct quote from Nelson's sticky on Trimix...
"Start LOW and go SLOW with your dose. Never start higher than 0.05-0.12ml (5-12 units on syringe) for the FIRST injection. Then gradually increase from there for optimal results."

mpadderson

OMG....PLEASE read this carefully. That is a HUGE dose! If you did have a bad batch, that will put you in the ER for sure! Not trying to scare you but just be careful!

This is a direct quote from Nelson's sticky on Trimix...
"Start LOW and go SLOW with your dose. Never start higher than 0.05-0.12ml (5-12 units on syringe) for the FIRST injection. Then gradually increase from there for optimal results."

This is about injection #6 or so but given it's a fresh batch, I'm definitely starting low. I figured since I'm so small flaccid, the 31g 5/16" would have done the trick but I guess not? I just don't understand how this is having basically no effect on me

rhino5169

I agree.
Dude, just because the last batch didnt work doesnt mean this one wont. Even so, you can't take that chance. Start with .04 or .05 tops. If you dont, you are risking a trip to the ER with your junk in tow.

rhino5169

Can you elaborate on why you like the shorter needles better?
Just curious.

DaveK22

Can you elaborate on why you like the shorter needles better?
Just curious.

I guess it's because I like to push the needle in until the plastic nozzle tip touches my skin, even indenting it a tiny bit. And as I stated earlier, my flacid state is often on the smaller side.

mpadderson

I guess it's because I like to push the needle in until the plastic nozzle tip touches my skin, even indenting it a tiny bit. And as I stated earlier, my flacid state is often on the smaller side.

Same here, I mean realistically I'm about as wide from left to right as the 1/2" syringe. That's what made me wonder how the 5/16" was too small

DaveK22

Just tried 0.2ml with the 1/2" syringe. I'd say more around 35% "impact".

Assuming you're injecting in the proper spot, and have tried both sides, then I have no more ideas on what's wrong. Hopefully you can get this figured out. Maybe PM Nelson & ask him to read this thread in case he hasn't already. Good luck.

ref
trimix injection 2.jpg

Murderface

Just wanted to say congratulations on losing 20 lbs.!
Dude... I'm gonna say take a deep breath and slow down....
It's good you've decided to make a change.
Your PRIORITY is not getting wood.. It's losing weight.
Did your doc do a full blood panel and workup of you?
How are your free T, androgen index, and estradiol levels
cholesterol?
Liver function, etc.?
Thryoid?
Find a good MENS HEALTH DOCTOR. These generic Uros... Oh boy.
Get your T checked. And from someone who doesn't think 400 is "normal". Getting your T up to 900-1000 will completely jumpstart you into shedding weight. Fast.

Did they do a physical exam? prostate? check your junk for proper blood flow (doppler scan), nerve test, arterial pressure test? There could be so many different things causing this, so I can't see just jumping to injections without first IDENTIFYING WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.
The psychogenic aspect of this needs treating too. If you're depressed, ask your doc for a low dose of Trintellix (5 - 10mg). It has little to no sexual side affects, and will start to help you get in a better head space. This is so important.

Get on a nutrition and exercise program and first lose 100 pounds. Don't think about anything else. Stop worrying about a hard-on right now. Lose the weight and get physically and mentally healthy. Period.

Ok, now that I got out of the way..

Ask your damn doctor for an AUTOINJECTOR. This is the exact one I have.

Takes all the guess work out. He'll set the proper depth for your hog. My depth setting is on "B" which is 12mm (or 1/2"), for a standard insulin needle. Don't feel a thing(although I use Bimix) and never had a misfire. Press the front of the device (needle hidden) up against the shaft, press the button, and it does all the work.

Last edited:

mpadderson

Dude... I'm gonna say take a deep breath and slow down....
It's good you've decided to make a change.
Your PRIORITY is not getting wood.. It's losing weight.
Did your doc do a full blood panel and workup of you?
How are your free T, androgen index, and estradiol levels
cholesterol?
Liver function, etc.?
Thryoid?
Find a good MENS HEALTH DOCTOR. These generic Uros... Oh boy.
Get your T checked. And from someone who doesn't think 400 is "normal". Getting your T up to 900-1000 will completely jumpstart you into shedding weight. Fast.

Did they do a physical exam? prostate? check your junk for proper blood flow (doppler scan), nerve test, arterial pressure test? There could be so many different things causing this, so I can't see just jumping to injections without first IDENTIFYING WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.
The psychogenic aspect of this needs treating too. If you're depressed, ask your doc for a low dose of Trintellix (5 - 10mg). It has little to no sexual side affects, and will start to help you get in a better head space. This is so important.

Get on a nutrition and exercise program and first lose 100 pounds. Don't think about anything else. Stop worrying about a hard-on right now. Lose the weight and get physically and mentally healthy. Period.

Ok, now that I got out of the way..

Ask your damn doctor for an AUTOINJECTOR. This is the exact one I have.

Takes all the guess work out. He'll set the proper depth for your hog. My depth setting is on "B" which is 12mm (or 1/2"), for a standard insulin needle. Don't feel a thing(although I use Bimix) and never had a misfire. Press the front of the device (needle hidden) up against the shaft, press the button, and it does all the work.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to type all of this out. Prostate wasn't checked, no dopple, vein, nerve or other testing. Blood panels came back with lower testosterone and I'm on 50mg of Clomiphene citrate tablets every other day. No thyroid issues, Can anyone recommend a good mens health center in Raleigh, NC by chance?

Testosterone, Total 265 ng/dL <- my test results for T

Murderface

Thanks a lot for taking the time to type all of this out. Prostate wasn't checked, no dopple, vein, nerve or other testing. Blood panels came back with lower testosterone and I'm on 50mg of Clomiphene citrate tablets every other day. No thyroid issues, Can anyone recommend a good mens health center in Raleigh, NC by chance?

Testosterone, Total 265 ng/dL <- my test results for T
YOU HAVE LOW T. You need a more aggressive TRT program.
At that level, I would almost suggest injections or Testopel.
At your age, you need to be up around 1000. I was 400, at first, and felt crappy.
Do you take any meds? Beta blockers, opioid pain killers?

mpadderson

YOU HAVE LOW T. You need a more aggressive TRT program.
At that level, I would almost suggest injections or Testopel.
At your age, you need to be up around 1000. I was 400, at first, and felt crappy.
Do you take any meds? Beta blockers, opioid pain killers?

No medications and I don't drink at all. I've always been afraid of a testosterone treatment because of a few fears:

1. Testicles shrinking (as it is right now I'm a hypochondriac with anything down there in that area and them getting even smaller would freak me out)
2. Any sort of cancer that I've been told these T treatments can lead to later on

Am I right in my fears? The pill he has me on now - that won't get my levels up high enough over time?

CoastWatcher

No medications and I don't drink at all. I've always been afraid of a testosterone treatment because of a few fears:

1. Testicles shrinking (as it is right now I'm a hypochondriac with anything down there in that area and them getting even smaller would freak me out)
2. Any sort of cancer that I've been told these T treatments can lead to later on

Am I right in my fears? The pill he has me on now - that won't get my levels up high enough over time?
Your testicles can be maintained with HCG. It's not an issue. What sorts of cancer? Prostate? Not confirmed via multiple studies.

mpadderson

Your testicles can be maintained with HCG. It's not an issue. What sorts of cancer? Prostate? Not confirmed via multiple studies.

Of course I don't know much about all of this at all but I didn't know about HCG of course. Prostate is what my uro said it could lead to, but only if exceeding, not balancing it out. I guess he meant more for those that might abuse it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me