Trimix - miss. No impact, 0.2ml as per doctor 5 hours ago. Can I try again?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
27 gauge 1/2 inch is strong and long enough.

Daily use can lead to fibrosis. I would let your penis rest for at least a day or two in between. And NEVER inject if your penis is sore from the previous night's long sex session.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mpadderson

27 gauge 1/2 inch is strong and long enough.

Daily use can lead to fibrosis. I would let your penis rest for at least a day or two in between. And NEVER inject if your penis is sore from the previous night's long sex session.

Great information Nelson, thanks a lot for being here. After reading a many, many posts by people seeing as they used the diabetic syringe (31 gauge, 1/4" i believe is the length? the short length), and being prescribed a huge gauge like 22 - I decided why not give it a calm, relaxed, solid attempt. I got as aroused as I could (nothing really but gave me more real estate for an injection point) and tried 0.35. The first time I went to push the plunger and it would not push anything out. I read to take it out a bit then and try again so I did and I injected and began to massage and apply pressure towards the base. About 5 minutes later I was in a "chubbed up" state again and it lasted about 30 minutes or so. At this point I'm stumped. The doctor said keep increasing by 0.1, but soon I'll be at 0.4 or 0.5. He did say he has many patients that are at 0.5. I'm trying to keep some faith here, but this is getting difficult.

Leesto

Seems like things are off track and perhaps an examination of equipment and technique might be in order. Otherwise you could keep increasing the dose to a potentially dangerous level when the needle and the technique are not entirely workable.

I can't imagine any good reason to require anything thicker than a 30 ga needle but you must get full penetration into the cavity. That generally takes a 1/2 inch needle length. Some people report success with a shorter needle but most seem to require 1/2 inch. You can feel when the needle breaks through the outer sheath and into the cavity.

You mentioned no stretch. However I always stretch a bit - which helps to obtain a firm grasp and keep good control over the penis during injection. I followed Nelson's thread about trimix use and his advice is sound. If you can massage the penis a bit before and after injection, and preferably get a bit of engorgement prior to injection it aids in accessing the right area and in holding the penis firmly in place during the process.

I hear your frustration and I understand - having also gone through many years of no erections. Hopefully addressing the smoking and weight issues and finding a good workable trimix technique will get you the success you seek.

mpadderson

I sent a message through the patient portal to my doctor as soon as Nelson suggested the 27g 1/2" syringe. I suppose it's barely getting into the cavity and that would be the reason. I feel incredibly lucky to have such a welcoming group of folks going through or who have gone through the same thing. I've found that laying on my side and thinking happy thoughts for a bit give me a bit more real estate to work with. My gut is just still a bit too in the way to reach with one hand and hold it while injecting, but I'm working on that and already down about ~20 lbs. I do massage vigorously after in fear of letting it just sit in one spot.

rhino5169

2 things to mention:

1. When you pull it out to inject, do not twist it. Pull out and make sure to inject at 10:00 or 2:00 position

2. You are saying .2, .4, .5 etc, but you do mean .02 or .05 correct?

mpadderson

Thanks a lot. 4 out of 5 times I tried was with the small 31g 1/4". I just got 27g, 28g, and 29g 1/2" long from my local pharmacy to see which one is best. Should I squeeze the base for a while to trap the trimix in place as I read on a few forum posts? Or is just injecting and massaging good enough?

mpadderson

2 things to mention:

1. When you pull it out to inject, do not twist it. Pull out and make sure to inject at 10:00 or 2:00 position

2. You are saying .2, .4, .5 etc, but you do mean .02 or .05 correct?

1. Yep, I don't want to hit the wrong spot. My doctor said those positions or 3 and 9 are good to make sure I get directly inside of the area.
2. I mean 0.2 in increments of 0.1 The pharmacist said the mixture isn't super strong, and that's why he's trying to likely gauge if I can just increase the dosage rather than the potency. If all else fails he'll go to "super mix" probably she said. She also noted that many men coming in there for this are using almost the entire syringe in some cases but not as potent of a mix.

mpadderson

Seems like things are off track and perhaps an examination of equipment and technique might be in order. Otherwise you could keep increasing the dose to a potentially dangerous level when the needle and the technique are not entirely workable.

I can't imagine any good reason to require anything thicker than a 30 ga needle but you must get full penetration into the cavity. That generally takes a 1/2 inch needle length. Some people report success with a shorter needle but most seem to require 1/2 inch. You can feel when the needle breaks through the outer sheath and into the cavity.

You mentioned no stretch. However I always stretch a bit - which helps to obtain a firm grasp and keep good control over the penis during injection. I followed Nelson's thread about trimix use and his advice is sound. If you can massage the penis a bit before and after injection, and preferably get a bit of engorgement prior to injection it aids in accessing the right area and in holding the penis firmly in place during the process.

I hear your frustration and I understand - having also gone through many years of no erections. Hopefully addressing the smoking and weight issues and finding a good workable trimix technique will get you the success you seek.

After watching another video, I've just realized something that may be key - I'm not injecting near the base. I'm injecting basically into the first area on the side I can get to due to the limited options. Stretching is going to have to happen and I'm going to have to try this again but injecting near the base near 2 o'clock.

Leesto

You don't have to inject near the base, anywhere from the middle back is good

According to online diagrams the corpus cavernosa goes all the way to and slightly under the glans of the penis. I never tried to inject anywhere near the tip but if the objective is simply to get the trimix into the cavernosa then you may not need to inject near the base. Personally I select a point about halfway between the base and the head - varying the spot slightly each time. Results have been consistently good.

mpadderson

According to online diagrams the corpus cavernosa goes all the way to and slightly under the glans of the penis. I never tried to inject anywhere near the tip but if the objective is simply to get the trimix into the cavernosa then you may not need to inject near the base. Personally I select a point about halfway between the base and the head - varying the spot slightly each time. Results have been consistently good.

I am just beyond anxious to see this work. It has been 6 years now since I had a full/real erection. I haven't felt like less of man like I have for years ever in my life before.

DaveK22

You should post the brand (pharmacy) and formula content. Here is Empower's formula for regular Trimix:
Papaverine 30mg/mL, Phentolamine Mesylate 1mg/mL, Prostaglandin E1 10mcg/mL

I would want to rule out the possibility of a bad or contaminated vial. You are using some really high doses in my opinion.

mpadderson

You should post the brand (pharmacy) and formula content. Here is Empower's formula for regular Trimix:
Papaverine 30mg/mL, Phentolamine Mesylate 1mg/mL, Prostaglandin E1 10mcg/mL

I would want to rule out the possibility of a bad or contaminated vial. You are using some really high doses in my opinion.

Papaverine mg/ml: 30, Phentolamine mg/ml: 1, Alprostadil mcg/ml: 20

DaveK22

Papaverine mg/ml: 30, Phentolamine mg/ml: 1, Alprostadil mcg/ml: 20

Was your Trimix picked up from a local compounding pharmacy? If so, was it delivered & kept cold?

Also, was this your first & only vial experience with Trimix? As you can probably figure out, I'm really wondering if you have a bad or tainted vial.

mpadderson

Was your Trimix picked up from a local compounding pharmacy? If so, was it delivered & kept cold?

Also, was this your first & only vial experience with Trimix? As you can probably figure out, I'm really wondering if you have a bad or tainted vial.

It was from a local compounding pharmacy. I was given I believe 5 small vials rather than one large one. I've tried each of them to no avail.

DaveK22

It was from a local compounding pharmacy. I was given I believe 5 small vials rather than one large one. I've tried each of them to no avail.

Not to imply anything is wrong, but it seems the "standard" for Trimix is a single 5ml vial. Sounds like your getting (5) 1 mil vials?

Too bad there wasn't an easy way to try a different pharmacy's Trimix to rule out the possibility of a bad batch. Hopefully you get this all figured out because this stuff is so awesome when used appropriately (meaning dose dialed in).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me