Trimix - miss. No impact, 0.2ml as per doctor 5 hours ago. Can I try again?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mpadderson

I just wanted to provide an update so that perhaps others in my situation might find some useful information somehow and it may help them or at least give them some ideas. I'm now roughly 26 days into my chlomid cycle which is taking 50mg every other day. Over the course of the treatment I've noticed two very significant changes;

1. My testicles feel like they did when I was in my early 20's, full, large, heavy.
2. For years now I've of course had sexual thoughts, but not driven by a sex drive, if that makes sense to anyone. In the moment I would go through the motions, have fun of course and enjoy it, but it wasn't an animalistic sex drive like before I started having issues. I would have sexual thoughts, and zero response down there. However, over the the past week I've noticed myself starting to have very aggressive thoughts about sex, my girlfriend, and constantly almost to the point where it's all I think about. What's even more significant, is the fact I would now start to notice a reaction down there akin to if I had just injected trimix and chubbed up. I have urges now, where I didn't before beyond just the fact I'm in love with my girlfriend of course and it was fun and to please her.

Something else I will mention is that 3 weeks ago I ended up working up to 0.45 of the super mix injected by my girlfriend, only to wait about 10-15 minutes before I noticed a reaction which was as far as chubbed up (sorry to keep using this term I don't know what else to use) and it would fade after some time. Now, when I respond to sexual thoughts and get in that state, it lasts for some time naturally. Another note to mention, is that a week ago I injected 0.25ml of the supermix just on the off chance that these different feelings I've had and physical changes would perhaps warrant a lower dosage - it turns out I was right. Nearly right after injection I noticed a reaction and it kept that way for some time after.

I have maintained my low-carb diet with some "cheating" here and there, but have not put back any weight on. I have not cut my smoking down, although I've been trying desperately since I started posting here but other stress due to work just keeps me going back to smoking. I feel rather confident that within the next few weeks or so, if I were to inject the same amount of supermix, I might achieve a full erection with the help of my girlfriend of course. If not, my doctor has explained that increasing the dosage regardless of the amount, until the desired effect is achieved - is perfectly fine. I will continue to update here and again, appreciate everyone's support beyond what words can describe.

Best,

MP

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

I have not cut my smoking down, although I've been trying desperately since I started posting here but other stress due to work just keeps me going back to smoking.

Glad to hear you're making progress! I know nicotine is one of the most addictive legal drugs in the world & extremly hard to quit. But have you considered vaping instead? I know using "nothing" is best but easier said than done. Maybe switching to vaping will at least stop bringing into your body all the toxins & chemicals from the burning tobacco smoke. Just a thought & keep us posted.

mpadderson

Funny thing about that is I have one of the best vapes here, with 0mg nicotine. I just can't seem to reach for that over a cigarette in times of stress. I don't know what it is.

CoastWatcher

Funny thing about that is I have one of the best vapes here, with 0mg nicotine. I just can't seem to reach for that over a cigarette in times of stress. I don't know what it is.

It's a sign of dependency. But you recognize the pattern, and are frank in acknowledging the problem. You're tackling a lot of life-changing issues...we all wish you the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me