Trimix: How Long Can it Stay Off Refrigeration?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Virginian

I have kept trimix at room temperature for a week with no apparent loss of effectiveness. At 2 weeks, I have noticed trimix is less effective.

Leesto

Question:

Once trimix is mixed and a loaded syringe is stored in the refrigerator, how long after taken out of refrigerator does it need to be used?
Will it last several hours outside of refrigeration before I inject without losing potency?

I took a few loaded syringes on an extended vacation with my wife. On the 10th day it still worked normally. Haven't tried to keep it unrefrigerated for longer than that.

DaveK22

Thanks for the info guys, very helpful

Also, are you guys storing vial in freezer or refrigerator?

I store the vial in freezer since it'll last "years" for me. I only use .03 ml so I load 4-5 syringes then refreeze vial. Then I keep 1 syringe in fridge, other syringes frozen. Every time I use the fridge syringe, I grab one from freezer to replace it.

Just remember if you freeze vial, thaw ALL of it 100%, then mix thoroughly before drawing syringes.

DaveK22

Thanks guys.
first injection today. .05
100% for 1.5 hours and 65% for another half hour.

That is awesome!
You may want to consider preloading some .04 & .06 syringes too & mark them with a sharpie. Then you can pick the one that best fit's the occasion ;)

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Papaverine and phentolamine , (two of the 3 ingredients in Trimix), can be kept at room temperature and won't degrade that much. If you do not refrigerate Trimix, prostraglandin, the third ingredient will slowly degrade.

Many people respond well to Bimix, which is the combo of the first two. Bimix may be a good option for people who travel and do not want to bother with a cooler for Trimix. Of course, Trimix is better than Bimix but, as I said, sometime Bimix is good enough for many guys.

BI-MIX INJECTION

Last edited:

Virginian

wow im surprised it would be that fast. i was thinking of stocking up

That was for a syringe kept at room temperature. I have never noticed any decrease in effectiveness of refrigerated trimix. I have kept vials frozen for over a year without and noticeable decrease in effectiveness.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Int J Pharm Compd. 2004 May-Jun;8(3):231-5.
Long-term stability of trimix: a three-drug injection used to treat erectile dysfunction.

Trissel LA1, Zhang Y.

Abstract

A three-drug injection mixture of alprostadil 12.5 microgram/mL, papaverine hydrochloride 4.5 mg/mL and phentolamine mesylate 0.125 mg/mL in bacteriostatic 0.9% sodium chloride injection was evaluated for stability at 23 deg C, 4 deg C, -20 deg C and -70 deg C. The injection remained clear and colorless in all samples throughout the study. Chemical stability testing was performed using stability-indicating high-performance liquid chromatographic analysis. Alprostadil was the least stable of the drug components at room temperature and under refrigeration. About 8% alprostadil loss occurred in five days at room temperature; under refrigeration losses of about 6% and 11% occurred after 1 and 2 months, respectively. Frozen at -20 deg C and -70 deg C, less than 5% loss of any of the drug componnets occurred in 6 months. A beyond-use date of 6 months when stored frozen at -20 deg C and 1 month when stored refrigerated at 4 deg C is appropriate for batches of the injection that have passed sterility testing. Room temperature exposure should be limited, and the vial should be returned to refrigeration as soon as possible.

caston41

I order mine from Defy at a very reasonable price. But they will only ship it 'next day' due to concerns of it not staying cold enough. This really increases the price quite a bit. I can understand considering it'g going from FL to WA or CA. I'd like to be given a choice. They do an outstanding job of packing it with gel ice and styrofoam. It's always very cold by time I get it. I think adding a day, it will still be fine, and shipping would be much less.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I order mine from Defy at a very reasonable price. But they will only ship it 'next day' due to concerns of it not staying cold enough. This really increases the price quite a bit. I can understand considering it'g going from FL to WA or CA. I'd like to be given a choice. They do an outstanding job of packing it with gel ice and styrofoam. It's always very cold by time I get it. I think adding a day, it will still be fine, and shipping would be much less.

If they will ship unconstituted, no need to worry so much about refrigeration while shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

GetFit

Noticed you said WA... I'm in Seattle. It's $150 for 5ML at Kelley-Ross Compounding pharmacy in Seattle. I pick it up, no shipping.

HelpABrotherOut

A long time! I have been on the pecker power shots for over 25 years. Here is what I do and works great. I prefill 20 syringes at a time. I then put those in a sun glass case along with my injector thingy. I keep them in there unrefrigerated until I run out. Well I would like to say I use 20 of them in a few days but I am no spring chicken lol. It could take me sometimes 2-3 weeks until it's time to refill. You can tell no difference between the first shot and the last. Also by prefilling the syringes it'd less intrusive on the moment. There's hang on hunny while I fill my syringes and shoot up lol. I just sneak into the bathroom real quick, do my business and then get to business. Nobody knows my secret if I don't want them too.

Good Luck!!

G. Nichols

I have a question. I have been using trimix for about 4 years now.. I found a bottle way back in the Refrigerator that is 3 years old (per mix).. By any chance would that bottle still be at any use or good? thanks in advance to all that reply..

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching