Switching to Defy: Kudos So far

I am currently with a men's clinic in Atlanta. I'm not going to badmouth them but let's just say I am not confident I am getting proper care and not thrilled with the service level. The fee is $500 per month. Plus another $300 for Trimix. I decided to switch to Defy.

On a Friday afternoon I called Defy. Mary was very helpful and got me started quickly. That same day I filled out the paperwork and she sent me the lab order. By Monday I had my physical and by Wednesday (my trough day) the blood was taken for labs. One week later Mary sent me a copy of my labs and set me up with Charles, who scheduled me for a Monday consult with Melissa.

From the time I called until the consult will be 17 days. Wow. That's quick! I had expected to wait longer for the preliminaries and labs and then wait a few more weeks for the consult.

I'll update this thread as I complete the switch, but I want to say I am very pleased - actually quite impressed - with the service so far. They return emails very quickly and answer the phone right away. They do what they say they will do and they do it right away.

Leesto

2. # ADS
    Purchase From Our Affiliates
    Help Excelmale

Defy

I would guess because you're already on TRT, you don't need a consultation with a doctor. Melissa's one of the best, I always look forward to having a consultation with her.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Thanks Vince! I value your advice and follow all your posts. You and I have a similar outlook on most subjects and I find the information you share is very helpful.

Leesto

Same here. I was already on TRT through my hematologist and wanted to add HCG and additional expertise I could not get in my area. Positive experience with Defy so far as well. Had my consult last week and all meds arrived today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringle View Post
    Had my consult last week and all meds arrived today.
    I'll be interested to hear how things go for you.

Melissa rocks IMO. I couldn't be happier with her professionalism and my results. I'm sure your results will be similar.

Sounds great guys. I'm in the process of having my wife tested by Defy and plan to transition myself over to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Country23030 View Post
    Sounds great guys. I'm in the process of having my wife tested by Defy and plan to transition myself over to them as well.
    I'll be interested to see how it goes with your wife and you, please keep us updated on both of your progress.
    I am not a medical practitioner. Any suggestions I provide are not medical recommendations and are just my opinions. Please consult with your physician on any matters concerning your health.

Had my first consultation with Melissa today. She caught a few things my previous clinic did not - and they should have. Like high hematocrit for example. It was a pleasure to talk with her and I got a lot of good insights. I think her suggestions will be good for me.

My previous clinic was on a monthly basis: $500 per month. That includes labs + meds but they haven't pulled labs in more than a year. With Defy, Labs and Consults and Meds are separate but I calculated it out on an annual basis. Even if I have labs and a consult every 3 months I stand to save around $3,100 per year.

Better treatment, lower cost. So far so good. I'll update this thread when I have other results to share.

I'm new to Defy too. So far, so good. Good luck!

agreed, Melissa is outstanding

Defy is great, some other places just try to see how deep your pockets are

Thread Information