Does anyone notice a difference switching from Nature-throid to Armor thyroid?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Someguy

I take 1 grain of NDT every morning. I've always gotten Nature-throid (65mg) but for some reason this time the pharmacy sent me Armor (60mg) instead.

I'm feeling more fatigued than usual, but I also just changed my testosterone and anastrozole doses. I'm wondering how likely it is that the change in thyroid meds is causing this?

Has anyone here switched between Armor and Nature-throid at the same dosage? Did you notice any difference?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Yeah, Armour changed hands a few years back, and honestly many have had some complaints since Activas bought it from Forest Labs.

Additionally, 1 grain isn't much, I'd be curious what your labs say? Some better results might be achieved with splitting morning and early afternoon as well, 2/3 AM, 1/3 at or after lunch.

Starplex

My wife was on Nature Throid and having great results. That product is now back ordered so they switched her to Armour Thyroid. It is terrible compared to the Nature one. Stomach cramps, fatigued all the time, said she feels like she has the flu. She is anxious to get back on the Nature product as soon as it is available.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me