Won't be home to sign for Reliablerx delivery

Buy Lab Tests Online

qr25de

Has anyone had this issue? with my new job i won't be home during delivery. I requested to have no signature at reliablerx and they told me I need to set up a po box which i don't want to do. If I'm not home to sign, can't I just pick up and sign for the package at usps the next day?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

qr25de

That's what I'm hoping for on my next order. I hope they leave a little slip/notice, I can just run down to usps and pick it up. I have no reason to pay for a po box when I can just pick up my package the next day.

qr25de

Hope it's easy as that. I'm fine with picking it up at the post office after they attempt delivery and leave a slip. I just don't want them to return to sender, lol.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I'm not home, the postman just leaves me a slip and I pick it up at the post office. Which is all of the time. :)

Well ADC ships Registered Mail by my experience so it may be several things like your letter carrier scribbles your name on it and leaves the box, or just doesn't care and leaves the package anyway...hard to tell what the individual letter carrier will do from one day to the next.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me