Most effective HGH secretagogue

Buy Lab Tests Online

Geoff59

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum. I've searched almost every thread on this forum and I couldn't find what peoples thoughts are on the most effective HGH relseasing secretagogue, to increase HGH and IGF 1. I wonder if 300mcg CJC 1295 and 5-10mg of MK677 would do the job or is HGH the only way to get youthful levels of HGH and IGF-1 levels. I'm aware that IGF-1 is increased with other HRT, which I'm on.

Ipamorelin: Good combo with Sermorelin. Can't be taken on it's own because it desensitizes the pituitary, increases cortisol and prolactin with long term use.

Sermorelin: I tried which is garbage for 4 months at 300mcg. I'm 30 yrs old and it brought my levels to IGF-1 to 171.

Mk677: Tried this as well but I had fat gain around the mid section. It's common for users not to lose fat and gain muscle on a ghrelin mimetic, but I actually feel that it adds some fat. I believe it might have to do with insulin, as my diet was solid.

CJC 1295 no dac: Started 5 days ago and it seems to cause headaches for me. Haven't noticed to much just yet otherwise.

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on increasing HGH and IGF-1 to optimal levels to be healthy and have a killer bod!

Thanks for your response in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My understanding is Sermorelin requires 6 months or more than to achieve optimal results?

I used Sermorelin for 1.5 years and got great results. But one needs to be very consistent and inject every night before bed with no carbs in your blood stream for at least one hour or more.

Here are my questions:
-- reconstituted as such, 25 units should equal 500mcg / 0.5mg per day, right?
A: 500 mcg is the minimum dose where 1000 mcg is ideal. Inject just before sleep.

-- is 500mcg / day for the first 12-months a decent dosage that I can expect to provide decent results in terms of recovery, injury prevention / healing and lean muscle building or should I do 1mg? -- I do understand that it will be at least four-six months before I experience any noticeable results
A: 500 mcg is okay where 1000 is ideal. You are correct on the 4 to 6 months before you see results.

-- will the recovery and injury-prevention benefits of sermorelin enable me to workout longer / more often than without it and still stay free of overuse injuries like tendonitis?
A: Probably not; it has no real anabolic effect.

-- will my low-carb / high-fat diet have any effect on my sermorelin results? I haven't read anything from someone who was on low-carb and peptides . . .
A: No. But no carbs at least one hour before injection just before bed every night.

Here's another question that I haven't seen addressed before -- should I take my sermorelin injection at the same time every night or when I actually go to bed? I am not a very big partier, but there are times when I go out and don't get back until later at night or just stay home and go to bed later. Should I always try to take my injection at, say 9PM, even if I don't go to bed until 1 or 2AM, or should I hold off until 1 or 2AM?
A: It makes no difference on the exact time; just before sleep each and every night.

Defy Medical has a good paper on their site, read:
http://www.defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/156-using-sermorelin-for-growth-hormone-restoration-therapy

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
GHRP2 is the most potent and most researched of all GH secretatogues. Ibutamoren is also up there. Both are ghrelin agonists, so they may increase appetite. There is synergy of GHRP2 with sermorelin (GHRH).

GHRP2 Facts.jpg

GHRP curves.jpg

GHRP2 plus Sermorelin curves.jpg

Last edited:

Geoff59

Thanks for your response.

That is true, I've read the same. It just seems to be a hit or miss as far as how quick the results come in, but 6 months is along time to wait for hormonal responses for myself.

Do you cycle ghrelin agonists to increase it's effectiveness?

Geoff59

Nelson,

The synergy of the two secretagogues looks awesome, thanks for that. What stack do you use for increasing HGH? Do you cycle your peptides?
Are you concerned about GHRP2 effect on cortisol, prolactin and it's desensitizing effect over long term use, for anti aging purposes?

GHRP2 is the most potent and most researched of all GH secretatogues. Ibutamoren is also up there. Both are ghrelin agonists, so they may increase appetite. There is synergy of GHRP2 with sermorelin (GHRH).

View attachment 4161

View attachment 4162

View attachment 4163

Geoff59

Thanks, that's great info. It's a stack I've interested in as well. Do you know if CJC 1295 w/o DAC is there same as MOD GRF 1-29? I'm read contradicting info. Are you concerned of GHRP-2 raising, cortisol, prolactin and it's desensitizing effect it may have? Do you have labs?

I'm currently using MOD GRF 1-29 with GHRP-2. I'm in my 6th month of twice daily injections. It seems effective.

I have a tread in this section regarding this here:

Hands down after trying MK and CJC, I very much like Mod-Grf 1-29 / Ipamorelin. And yes Mod-Grf 1-29 is same as CJC-1295 no /dac. I hate that they label it that way. Bluesky has a great product.

Summary of iPamorelin benefits

• No spikes in cortisol or prolactin at lower dosages.
  • Increases LBM.
  • Lowers body fat.
  • Anti aging properties (faster recovery).
  • Improves sleep and mood.

Last edited by a moderator:

madhacker

Hi Nelson,

I’ve used Ipamorelin in the past and it didn’t raise my IGF 1 significantly. I feel that IGF 1 levels between 300-350 is optimal and Ipamorelin got my levels to 220.

I’m currently on growth hormone but I would like to switch to a better financial alternative.
It seems the research hasn’t chanaged much in the past two years. From what I’ve read best secretagogues are still MK677 and Tesamorelin. As you know the problem with MK is prolactin, cortisol and insulin resistance. Tesamorelin, looks amazing but from what I gathered IGF levels decrease significantly after 6 months of treatment, which it simply is not a long term solution for HGH replacement.

I was thinking about taking MK677 with a low dose of metformin but still the growth hormone that MK677 produces is still not optimal and would require another secretagogue to increase those levels.

What are your thoughts on growth hormone and secretagogue therapy at this point in time? Which would be best in your opinion?

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Nelson,

I’ve used Ipamorelin in the past and it didn’t raise my IGF 1 significantly. I feel that IGF 1 levels between 300-350 is optimal and Ipamorelin got my levels to 220.

I’m currently on growth hormone but I would like to switch to a better financial alternative.
It seems the research hasn’t changed much in the past two years. From what I’ve read best secretagogues are still MK677 and Tesamorelin. As you know the problem with MK is prolactin, cortisol and insulin resistance. Tesamorelin, looks amazing but from what I gathered IGF levels decrease significantly after 6 months of treatment, which it simply is not a long term solution for HGH replacement.

I was thinking about taking MK677 with a low dose of metformin but still the growth hormone that MK677 produces is still not optimal and would require another secretagogue to increase those levels.

What are your thoughts on growth hormone and secretagogue therapy at this point in time? Which would be best in your opinion?

Was it from an online source or a compounding pharmacy?

M677 (ibutamoren) can make you fat if you are like me. I could not stop eating on 25 mg per day dose. Some people are taking 12.5 mg with better luck. It increases IGF-1 better and for longer than any other secretagogue.

madhacker

Was it from an online source or a compounding pharmacy?

M677 (ibutamoren) can make you fat if you are like me. I could not stop eating on 25 mg per day dose. Some people are taking 12.5 mg with better luck. It increases IGF-1 better and for longer than any other secretagogue.

Ipamorelin I bought from Canadapeptide. They aren't a compounding pharmacy but they are a legit company and lab. They make vaccines for the government of Canada. I was taking a dose of 300mcg daily for 4 months. Do you think I could have had better results if I dosed higher such as 500mcg-1mg daily for up to six months as a trial?

I took MK677 before and I agree with you. The water retention and increase in fat are not side effects that are worth it. I don't like that it doesn't decrease VAT, that's a great anti aging benefit of taking growth hormone.

I don't see you talk much about Tesamorelin as a good alternative to growth hormone replacement. I read many of the studies today and it looks like out of all secretagogues Tesamorelin increases IGF-1 the fastest (14 days) and achieves the highest levels. In one study I saw that IGF-1 levels decreased after 6 months but the other three studies I read confirmed that IGF-1 were sustained after 26-52 months of treatment. What are your thoughts on using this product for GH replacement? What are you using for GH replacement? I do know it's expensive. I'm trying to get Tesamorelin customary made for me to bring down the cost. Canadapeptide provides the service.

Last edited:

madhacker

We have info on tesamorelin (name brand Egrifta) in these posts

tesamorelin

Thank you!

I looked at the links but no one has tried it. It would be nice to find someone who has experience with it..

I phoned a compounding pharmacy and spoke with a pharmacist about it. The problem with secretagogues is your body creates anti bodies to it rendering it useless. Tesamorelin doesn’t seem to have this problem.

Guided_by_Voices

The problem with secretagogues is your body creates anti bodies to it rendering it useless.

What is you basis for saying this? I have listened to a number of Dr. Seeds' talks on the topic and if this is true I would think he would know about it. Also, I believe some secretagogues copy what your body already produces so they should not be viewed as a foreign substance.

madhacker

What is you basis for saying this? I have listened to a number of Dr. Seeds' talks on the topic and if this is true I would think he would know about it. Also, I believe some secretagogues copy what your body already produces so they should not be viewed as a foreign substance.

In studies, most secretagogues don't have good enough results on raising Gh/IGF or they increase cortisol and prolactin. At this point in time, Ipamorelin is the only peptide that does not disturb natural growth hormone production. There's not many that can be used safely for long term use. Based on the safety profiles and best clinical outcome, Ipamorelin and Tesamorelin are superior than some older, outdated peptides.

Last edited:

madhacker

Has anyone else tried ipamorelin/cjc1295?

I have, good combination and safest combination for long term use. I leaned out some, had increased vascularity, increased muscle hardness and gained small amounts of muscle. Dosages from Ipamorelin 200mcg 3xdaily and CJC 100mg twice daily. That's what I took while preparing for shoots. I don't use it at this time or have any intention of using these in the future. The research on Tesamorelin is quite impressive. I currently take GH and I'm hoping Tesamorelin compares to it, the research indicates that it is the closest thing you can get to growth hormone.

madhacker

Interesting, thanks for sharing! It’s unfortunate to read that 1 in 4 using Tesamorelin have antibodies to it, that’s a high probability. I’m surprised “Tailor made Pharmacy” told me different. Just goes to show, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself, (in terms of researching lol.)

I did just speak with the pharmacy again and told them the research I read concerning antibodies and the pharmacist said that he’s had hundreds of patients on Tesamorelin and patients on it for years. He hasn’t come across any patients that have had problems with it. He also agreed with me that Tesamorelin is the most potent secretagogue to raise both HGH and IGF but it can come with side effects with IGF being high. I asked about Ipamorelin and CJC he said that they would use those two products in combination if a patient wanted a better wellness program such as improved sleep, mental and physical energy etc.) without the side effects of high Levels of IGF.

Tesamorelin will improve sleep and has all the benefits of Gh and IGF but it pushes the levels into a optimal range giving the patients side effects.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching