Pregnenolone Supplementation...

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I just bought a product by Life Extension called Cognitex With Pregnenolone. I added this as an adjunct to my TRT. I have had several concussions/TBI's in my past. I thought it might be a little insurance against future brain disease. It has pregnenolone in it which has been proven to decline in people on TRT. Pregnenolone is thought to be neuroprotective. I am on HCG as well, but was intrigued by this supplement considering my past head trauma. 3 capsules equal 50mg of pregnenolone. I'm thinking of taking maybe one in the morning and one more in the afternoon or evening which would give me just over 30mg of pregnenolone a day. Is this too much? One capsule would be about 17mg of pregnenolone. I guess I'm wondering two things. How much pregnenolone is good to take? Also, does time of day matter? Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Everybody responds differently. What is too much/too little for one guy will be just right for another. The only way to know is to take it for 4-5 weeks and gauge how you feel.

HealthMan

Agree with Vince. 10mg should be enough. Do you take DHEA as well? Pregnenolone will increase DHEA levels so if you do take DHEA you might need to reduce the dosage a bit. A blood test for DHEA-S would be ideal in this case.
I started pregnenolone at 25mg a day and later reduced to 10mg a day (along with 10mg of DHEA) and I feel much better. DHEA-S is in the upper normal range.
Look into pure encapsulations products. In my opinion their supplements are one of the best and that is really important specially when it comes down to hormones.

Vince

Super Moderator
Look into pure encapsulations products. In my opinion their supplements are one of the best and that is really important specially when it comes down to hormones.
That's the brand I use, I also believe they're one of the best brands to use for DHEA and Pregnenolone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me