Lab results primary, secondary, etc?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Your thought process on nebido makes sense and is how I felt after reading about it. I like the idea of being able to fine tune things and much faster.

I took the final portion of the study write-up to indicate that no current (at that time / 2005/6) methods of treatment existed in terms of quality of life improvement, which seems odd given everything else that I have read and experienced thus far.

The doc seems to be open and flexible to most anything, but I may have little choice how we get to our final destination.

At the time that study was conducted, and the paper prepared, topical testosterone preparations were unavailable in Japan. It seems clear that one of the goals the authors had in mind was the opening of the Japanese market to such applications. Now, some years later it's clear that topical testosterone fails a reasonable number of men (I am one of them). I am pleased beyond words with what injections have done for me. A well managed protocol can enhance/restore a patient's quality of life...we see it all the time.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jkhelp

I am not even sure if the topical meds are available now. The clinic I go to only has Test E and Nebido. Funny thing is, Nebido is technically not legal here, but they found some sort of loop hole with importing laws :shrug:

Looking forward to more frequent injections. The first 5-6 days after the injection is great. Tons of energy, almost no anxiety, better sleep, an actual interest in sex, etc

I wish I had done these tests years ago, but it never occurred to me then that I could have low T at 31/32 years old. Oh well, water under the bridge now and at least heading in the right direction. Thank you for all your feedback CoastWatcher.

CoastWatcher

I am not even sure if the topical meds are available now. The clinic I go to only has Test E and Nebido. Funny thing is, Nebido is technically not legal here, but they found some sort of loop hole with importing laws :shrug:

Looking forward to more frequent injections. The first 5-6 days after the injection is great. Tons of energy, almost no anxiety, better sleep, an actual interest in sex, etc

I wish I had done these tests years ago, but it never occurred to me then that I could have low T at 31/32 years old. Oh well, water under the bridge now and at least heading in the right direction. Thank you for all your feedback CoastWatcher.

You have every reason to be hopeful. Please keep us posted as this unfolds.

jkhelp

I definitely will. I can say that the 250 eowk is not working well. The first 7 or so days are pretty great (some of those better than others), but the last 3-4 in the 14 day cycle are pretty rough. Going back tomorrow for injection number 3 and what is the start of 2 x month @250mg. More lab work will be done prior to the injection.

jkhelp

View attachment 4404View attachment 4405
So, the lab work from 11/24 is from two visits ago and is after a 1 month gap in injections. Obviously not the results anyone would want, so the doc had me come back 2 weeks later to start getting the injections every other week or 2 times a month. The lab work with the colors on it from 12/8 are the levels after a two week gap between injections, still not good.

The FSH levels have been low every time, but this time they are in the basement, along with LH. Free test also not good. I have another appointment scheduled for the 22nd with the Urologist to discuss the last 2 months results. Seems likely that the frequency of injections will increase, probably every week.

Coast watcher, why are your thoughts on this? The low test levels are just the result of another problem, right? It seems like something may be wrong with my hypothalamus, from what I have read, but I am not sure. Wondering if I should request an MRI to see if there is something even more serious going on.

Attachments

• 4EF4C7FC-76B7-4D95-BCEC-041E5DA80E93.jpg
    4EF4C7FC-76B7-4D95-BCEC-041E5DA80E93.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 148
  • E15CC030-01A7-4B94-8B2B-5EE3492E6D92.jpg
    E15CC030-01A7-4B94-8B2B-5EE3492E6D92.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 148

jkhelp

Didn't bother with test levels for lab work on yesterdays visit (12/22) just looking at blood levels to determine the effects of the injections on the thickness of the blood. Saw the Urologist and he finally decided to move me to 125mg 4 x month. So, I should be on the good path pretty soon. Looking forward to having more stable levels and excited to see what the lab work will show after a few weeks of doing it properly

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me