Whey Vs. BCAA's

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

Something I have been saying a while. The reason this article is worth a read for you all is, the authors are the people who have actually done the research on BCAA's, whey etc. It's not a third person article based on some cherry picked research, and several of the authors the primary researchers of the very studies they link to in the article, written for non scientists and egg heads like me. The money quote for me was:

"Under very similar lab conditions to the latter whey study, we gave a similar group of male subjects 5.6g of BCAAs following a session of lifting weights – the equivalent to 20g of whey. The resulting protein synthesis response was only about 22% – or about half what would be achieved with the equivalent dose of whey."

The article is not a whey vs BCAA article, but focused on BCAA's being over hyped and way overrated written in easy to understand language:

BCAA supplements are just hype – here’s a better way to build muscles

Full article:

https://theconversation.com/bcaa-supplements-are-just-hype-heres-a-better-way-to-build-muscles-84411

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saul

Thanks for posting. I read something similar, Summary - BCAA's are only beneficial if you are short on protein. If you are getting ample protein, then BCAAs do not provide much value because leucine, isoleucine and valine are already found in protein that contain a complete amino acid array, and the protein contains more 'stuff' for building muscle so better to just go with more protein.

each serving on my Whey has 5g of BCAAs so I figured I'd be better off adding a scoop and dropping the separate BCAAs and the added expense.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me