Just back from hunting in zimbabwe

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggies100

I spent three weeks in Zimbabwe, two were hunting mainly buffalo and the last was doing some missions work. I teach and fund irrigation projects back in remote villages.
The buffalo with no people in picture was a very old warrior. Full of scars. Bith buff were taken in very thick bush at 20 and 30 yds. Both shot in the head with my 500! Close action, lost of excitement. Fed alot of folks as well. The giant animal is called an eland, 2200# on hoof, and the one with white strip on face is a nyala.
Doing my every 3.5 day injections in my tent at night by lantern was interesting. Glad i took extra syringes is all i can say!!

Attachments

• IMG_1070.jpg
    IMG_1070.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0973.jpg
    IMG_0973.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 186
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

Waidmannsheil !

I know you had a great time and you have some great trophies. I've been to South Africa for a plains game hunt. The buffalo is on my bucket list!

I hope you have plenty of free wall space. Each of those will require some serious space to hang. My Kudu is my center piece in my trophy room.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never been to South Africa, I've heard from others the hunting great and the country's beautiful. Looks like you've been very successful. Thanks for sharing.

buggies100

Steve if yo like hunting and love the thrill of being close to dangerous animals, then you must do it. These last 2 were numbers 3 and 4 for me. These were by far the best hunts. We got on tracks of old dagga boys, old bulls kicked out of the herd that are full of piss and vinegar. They often have scars from lions. So you cut new tracks early in the morning and start following them. Could be an hour, all day or never that you catch them.
Do it and do it in the wild, not a game farm

Brent

Waidmannsheil !

I know you had a great time and you have some great trophies. I've been to South Africa for a plains game hunt. The buffalo is on my bucket list!

I hope you have plenty of free wall space. Each of those will require some serious space to hang. My Kudu is my center piece in my trophy room.

Will Brink

Steve if yo like hunting and love the thrill of being close to dangerous animals, then you must do it. These last 2 were numbers 3 and 4 for me. These were by far the best hunts. We got on tracks of old dagga boys, old bulls kicked out of the herd that are full of piss and vinegar. They often have scars from lions. So you cut new tracks early in the morning and start following them. Could be an hour, all day or never that you catch them.
Do it and do it in the wild, not a game farm

Brent

Not much of a hunter personally. How does that work in terms of game management? I know it's not cheap to hunt there and the $ (hopefully) goes toward park and game management. The meat given to the villagers and such? Obviously a very controversial topic. I would like to do some hog hunting in the US, mostly because they are not indigenous to the US, very destructive to crops and animals, and supposedly taste good if properly prepared. In terms of dangerous, they can be but the most dangerous animals any of us will face will be on two legs.

buggies100

Will, the handling of meat is different place to place. Even within countries there are differences. On a private game farm th emeat belongs to the owner. He will sell it or eat it as he sees best. In large govt owned areas the meat typically goes to the PH( professional hunter), a guide. He had to bid on an area for a several year contract with a certian amount of each species allowed for offtake annually. On communal lands, the meat belongs to the community. I have done these types of hunts the most. One place we had a list of schools to drop off the meat to in a particular order. That is quite fun watching the kids get very excited.

in terms of management all except the private game farmer, a certain quota is set by that contries game dept. That is based on total population and recovery rate for each species. An area may get 100 impala each year and 30 zebra, but only 2 elephant, and 6 buffalo. Each area is different pending on it's own make up. In Pakistan I hunted some mtn game. The cillage i was in used the proceeds to put in a small hydro plant in the river so electricity wqs free for entire village. Perfect sustainable use in my opinion.

What I have learned over the years huntig around the world is, the moment wildlife has no monetary value it is doomed. I have done alot of missions work in Kenya for example. I have seen a single baboon and no other animal outside of the national parks. Kenay stopped hunting in the 80's. Wildlife has been completely poached out! Sad. Paoching is a problem in many countries and you can bet govt officials are in on it

Florida certainly jas it's fair share of hogs, while nt really a dangerous game hunt it can certainly provide a thrill. They are basically feral hogs and can easily take over an area as they breed rapidly. Get in touch with some land owners who will probably charge very little for you to come shoot some!

Will Brink

Will, the handling of meat is different place to place. Even within countries there are differences. On a private game farm th emeat belongs to the owner. He will sell it or eat it as he sees best. In large govt owned areas the meat typically goes to the PH( professional hunter), a guide. He had to bid on an area for a several year contract with a certian amount of each species allowed for offtake annually. On communal lands, the meat belongs to the community. I have done these types of hunts the most. One place we had a list of schools to drop off the meat to in a particular order. That is quite fun watching the kids get very excited.

in terms of management all except the private game farmer, a certain quota is set by that contries game dept. That is based on total population and recovery rate for each species. An area may get 100 impala each year and 30 zebra, but only 2 elephant, and 6 buffalo. Each area is different pending on it's own make up. In Pakistan I hunted some mtn game. The cillage i was in used the proceeds to put in a small hydro plant in the river so electricity wqs free for entire village. Perfect sustainable use in my opinion.

What I have learned over the years huntig around the world is, the moment wildlife has no monetary value it is doomed. I have done alot of missions work in Kenya for example. I have seen a single baboon and no other animal outside of the national parks. Kenay stopped hunting in the 80's. Wildlife has been completely poached out! Sad. Paoching is a problem in many countries and you can bet govt officials are in on it

Florida certainly jas it's fair share of hogs, while nt really a dangerous game hunt it can certainly provide a thrill. They are basically feral hogs and can easily take over an area as they breed rapidly. Get in touch with some land owners who will probably charge very little for you to come shoot some!

Those with monetary value appear even more doomed. Ivory, etc tells that story all too well. Hopefully some of the $ they get from hunting non endangered species goes to protecting those that are. The only way govt officials in those countries will really get on it, is when they fully realize and appreciate the fact tourism is the essential aspects of their economies. Some get that, some don't and when you can make an entire years income looking the other way for a single ivory paoch, it's not hard to see why and how it continues. As I'm sure you'd agree with needs stop.

This is the last white rhino of his kind:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/africa/kenya-northern-white-rhino/index.html

On the hogs, that would be great sure. I don't want to go on some pre paid thing where they drive you up in some stupid buggy to place they leave food to shoot a hog. I'd think land owners would be happy to see them gone.

Let me know, thanx

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching