Question on anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnnyv412

So quick question as I am new to this medication. My E2 was at 43 while my total test was 519. My doc prescribed me anastrozole. I was showing symptoms of high e2 (puffy face, swollen ankles, loss of libido and morning wood). I inject 60mg every 4 days (gonna split it up more due to really low shbg). Well anyways. I took .5mg the day I received the prescription. well that night morning wood came back, loss a ton of water, I can see the veins in my arms and felt better. Well 2 days later I took my shot of 60mg of cypionate and 24 hours later I took .25mg of anastrozole. Today I've been tired again, no libido feel just as bad as before I received it. Is this due to the smaller dose of arimidex or could it be possible that the .75 in 3 days lowered my e2 too much? I don't know if I should raise to .5 24hrs after injections or cut back. Is it possible to drop e2 too low that fast?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You can def knock it down too fast, my of us are going to tell you that .5mg is pretty hefty dose, a .25mg is more like it, I would like to see you use less perhaps .15mg once per week and see how you do. This really isn't something you can do with much success on a day-to-day feeling basis. You'll get better results creeping on it slowly to come down while being very very consistent with your test inj.

Johnnyv412

You can def knock it down too fast, my of us are going to tell you that .5mg is pretty hefty dose, a .25mg is more like it, I would like to see you use less perhaps .15mg once per week and see how you do. This really isn't something you can do with much success on a day-to-day feeling basis. You'll get better results creeping on it slowly to come down while being very very consistent with your test inj.
Ok. I was under the impression that it was a 1mg anastrozole to every 100mg test cyp. So I started at .5 after 50mg shot and .25mg 2 days later. I'm just not sure how to differentiate between low e2 and high e2 symptoms.

ERO

A sane starting dose of AI for many guys would be 0.25 mg every 3.5 days. O.5 mg is a hefty dose even though it dose not sound like much. You cannot go by how you feel day by day with an AI. The half life is roughly 48 hours and it takes roughly 5 half-lives of any given drug to achieve a steady state in your blood stream.

It is very easy to tank your E2 levels with an AI and most everyone here will agree that too low E2 is often worse than too high E2 and it can take weeks to recover.

CoastWatcher

Ok. I was under the impression that it was a 1mg anastrozole to every 100mg test cyp. So I started at .5 after 50mg shot and .25mg 2 days later. I'm just not sure how to differentiate between low e2 and high e2 symptoms.
I don't know who told you, or where you read, that 1mg of anastrozole should be taken for every 100mg of test cypionate. It's bro-science at its absolute worse. An AI is only prescribed when the LC, MS/MS estradiol lab assay (the sensitive not the standard e2 test) shows an elevation AND there are accompanying symptoms. Estradiol is a necessary hormone, and as ERO and Vince Carter noted, suppressed e2 levels are a ticket to hormone hell.

You asked about differentiating between high and low estradiol: you test. Don't go by how you feel. If you can't get a lab order from your doctor www.discountedlabs.com offers self-testing run through LabCorp. Many of us rely on it.

Johnnyv412

A sane starting dose of AI for many guys would be 0.25 mg every 3.5 days. O.5 mg is a hefty dose even though it dose not sound like much. You cannot go by how you feel day by day with an AI. The half life is roughly 48 hours and it takes roughly 5 half-lives of any given drug to achieve a steady state in your blood stream.

It is very easy to tank your E2 levels with an AI and most everyone here will agree that too low E2 is often worse than too high E2 and it can take weeks to recover.

My doctor prescribed me .5 a day lol. I knew when I got that instruction it was a horrible idea lol. I have labs scheduled for the end of October but I have to choose a starting dose based on my labs. I knew to start off small but I guess I started too high. So what should I do. Wait 5 days then start at .25 every 4 days. (That would line up with my injection pattern)?

HealthMan

0.25mg every 3.5D is good starting point. Wait a month or so and retest. If you are not having terrible high estradiol side effects take it easy and start anastrozole on a low dose. Retest. Adjust. Like other said here. You dont wanna tank your estradiol levels. It is bad

OMI100

FWIW When I was using an AI I had it compounded at 0.07mg/tab.
You can not cut a commercial tab that close.
I was able to micro dose from 0.5 mg/week (one tab a day) to anything less.
For reasons unknown my body leveled out and I do not need an AI. I am running mid 20's on the sensitive test with no AI.
Also for folks using an AI, Costco mail order pharmacy almost gives generic anastrozole away for free.
You don't need to be a member but you need a valid script.

at15

60mg every 4 day? try taking .25 with every other injection. you gotta be really conservative because over time your just going to get lower and lower. most people one day can get off the ai or only really occasional use.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me