New member soon on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

blitzen

Hi,

I am 47yo, 5’9 and around 190 pounds.
Got myself tested because energy law low, mood was not good and while exercise and diet improved my weight and belly increased.
Low T (inside the new guidelines but lower than the old) so I will soon start my TRT (stuff is being shipped)
Unfortunately I can’t figure out how to paste my lab result from my iPhone ....
T 308 / 264-916
Free T 9.9 / 6.8-21.5
DHEA 239.2 / 71.6-375.4
LH 7 / 1.7-8.6
TSH 1.010 / 0.45-4.5
E sensitive 19 / 8-35
SHGB 23.1 / 16.5-55.9

Will be on 150mg T a week (3*50) , 800iu HCG (2*400) and 0.45 (3*0.15) Anastrozole

Keep my fingers crossed

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi,

I am 47yo, 5'9 and around 190 pounds.
Got myself tested because energy law low, mood was not good and while exercise and diet improved my weight and belly increased.
Low T (inside the new guidelines but lower than the old) so I will soon start my TRT (stuff is being shipped)
Unfortunately I can't figure out how to paste my lab result from my iPhone ....
T 308 / 264-916
Free T 9.9 / 6.8-21.5
DHEA 239.2 / 71.6-375.4
LH 7 / 1.7-8.6
TSH 1.010 / 0.45-4.5
E sensitive 19 / 8-35
SHGB 23.1 / 16.5-55.9

Will be on 150mg T a week (3*50) , 800iu HCG (2*400) and 0.45 (3*0.15) Anastrozole

Keep my fingers crossed
You referenced your medications are in transit. Are you a Defy patient?

CoastWatcher

It's a solid protocol to initiate therapy, with a particularly modest dose of anastrozole. Were you presenting with any sexual issues or was it a mood and energy problem that drove you to seek treatment?

blitzen

No particular issues on that front (beside less drive compared to decades ago).
It was the weight/ mood/ energy (all somehow related)

blitzen

Steve,

Just hope the dosage etc will turn out to be stop on without endless adjustments and that I can get used to the constant injections.

CoastWatcher

Steve,

Just hope the dosage etc will turn out to be stop on without endless adjustments and that I can get used to the constant injections.
The injections will become second nature. The anxious anticipation will yield to time and experience - to say nothing of feeling better.

Mad City Dad

It will eventually all work out. Try not to over think it. I'm new into this too, and I have already had my dose adjusted. But I don't sweat the small stuff. I save the sweating for the gym, lol
Steve

blitzen

Maybe overthinking it ... but as I inject T 3 times a week does it matter when I inject the 2 times 400iu HCG?
I.e Monday / Wednesday / Friday Test and Sunday / Thursday HCG
And if that doesn’t matter as long as I space it out would I take the IA on Monday/Friday with the T or on Sunday/Thursday with the HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me