anyone else go crazy chasing things

Buy Lab Tests Online

at15

this daily go by feel thing where there is not set protocol. your thinking ok 100 mg enan weekly than its oh gotta shoot 1cc of prop then your on top of the world. then ah need some hcg too today, shoot 500iu. then oh pop 1/2 asin. then later a few days need more test 100mg of prop lets go, now switch to some adex. need more hcg. going crazy on this shit. brings incredible highs but also incredible lows. thats always my problem cant stick to one protocol, chasing a high like a drug addict.

what do you guys recommend? i like hcg it makes my penis thick like a coke can and i need high test 100 mg just doesnt cut it. Im thinking 125-150 test once weekly and 500iu hcg once weekly 2 days before pin. and as far as ai, im sensitive to that, i can only take once in a blue moon so im thinking go by feel on that. i will post blood work once i stick to something for 3 or 4 weeks, time to stop ****ing around.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You realize you're acting foolishly with this sort of improvisational, what-will-I do-today sort of approach, it's certainly not a protocol.

What brought you to TRT in the first place?

at15

yes for sure, im somewhat manic depressive. i once lost control and shot an entire bottle of test prop had to be near 10cc. started when i was 25, wanted to get massive ran high test, tren, etc. then came back to reality and stick to mostly trt. 27 now.

Last edited:

Will Brink

yes for sure, im somewhat manic depressive. i once lost control and shot an entire bottle of test prop had to be near 10cc. started when i was 25, wanted to get massive ran high test, tren, etc. then came back to reality and stick to mostly trt. 27 now.

Then perhaps you need to work with a therapist. Some do take to the level of OCD, and instead of feeling better, often end up feeling worse off due to the overall stress levels, etc of doing what you're doing. I see all the time in people's approaches to dieting, or nutrition, etc. A case study of an extreme case:

http://www.brinkzone.com/bodybuilding/natural-t-rebound-a-case-study/

CoastWatcher

Then perhaps you need to work with a therapist. Some do take to the level of OCD, and instead of feeling better, often end up feeling worse off due to the overall stress levels, etc of doing what you're doing. I see all the time in people's approaches to dieting, or nutrition, etc. A case study of an extreme case:

http://www.brinkzone.com/bodybuilding/natural-t-rebound-a-case-study/
Will, I've read this case report when it was posted earlier and meant to ask you then how old it was. Are you still in touch with this gentleman?

Last edited:
make sure your testosterone is from pharmacy if you are not under doctor's care (looks like you are not)
god knows what the black market's testosterone vials have in them besides testosterone.. low estrogen can make you manic depressive by the way.. Both studies in the estrogen studies showed very low levels of estrogen in women with postpartum psychosis and significant improvement of symptoms after treatment with estrogen. The four tamoxifen studies found that tamoxifen was effective in producing antimanic effects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23510130
you should do this under doctor's care man you are chasing the high like a drug addict.. you are no better then one. I am not judging but from what I see you are using testosterone wrong and potentially may harm yourself

at15

make sure your testosterone is from pharmacy if you are not under doctor's care (looks like you are not)
god knows what the black market's testosterone vials have in them besides testosterone.. low estrogen can make you manic depressive by the way.. Both studies in the estrogen studies showed very low levels of estrogen in women with postpartum psychosis and significant improvement of symptoms after treatment with estrogen. The four tamoxifen studies found that tamoxifen was effective in producing antimanic effects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23510130
you should do this under doctor's care man you are chasing the high like a drug addict.. you are no better then one. I am not judging but from what I see you are using testosterone wrong and potentially may harm yourself
yes sometimes i have gone too far with the AI use in the past but trying to lay off now. I use all pharmaceutical, i live in a country where things are legal. I can walk into a pharmacy and buy anything and everything, so really gotta control yourself. I am my own doctor, i just dont trust docs like that.

just know hormones are powerful substances and may harm you if used incorectly.. this is ex steroid abuser talking to you so I've been in the game and know from personal experience how bad things can go.

trenbolone
that was probably the stupidiest decision in my life to use a cow drug that has been proven to raise Alzheimers risk.. especially in low estrogen environment and being shutdown (which means no DHEA-S, Pregnenolone-S which are neuroprotective neurosteroids)..

at15

still doing 50mg twice a week+hcg. but i went with prop instead of enanthate. prop just hits so much harder. the testoviron being in castor oil really slows absorption. the prop is in ethyl oleate so its like water.

hva

I hope you are monitoring your hematocrit and lipids via regular blood work. These two things are very important to your overall health and not keeping on top of them can be detrimental to your longevity.

user_joe

If you can manage to stick with a protocol, do blood work, and then stick with it you could have very few downs. You eventually are dialed in and just feel good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me