Starting HCG question regarding T and E2 levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

Just had my consult with the doc and I am adding HCG to my regimen. I inject E3.5D 50mg test c and will be adding 500iu HCG on the same injection schedule. I know all of us are different, but wanted some feedback on the effect of adding HCG to both E2 and testosterone. My total test is 1117 and 29.2 free. My sensitive E2 is a little elevated now at 43, but ratio in line. What should I expect from an testosterone and estrogen increase by adding HCG? The Doc feels I will need a very low dose AI .125 E3.5D, as I am having some water retention and random night sweats issues currently and he anticipates an additional increase of E2 with the HCG added. I Would like to stay away from the AI if possible......just trying to make the best decision.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Just had my consult with the doc and I am adding HCG to my regimen. I inject E3.5D 50mg test c and will be adding 500iu HCG on the same injection schedule. I know all of us are different, but wanted some feedback on the effect of adding HCG to both E2 and testosterone. My total test is 1117 and 29.2 free. My sensitive E2 is a little elevated now at 43, but ratio in line. What should I expect from an testosterone and estrogen increase by adding HCG? The Doc feels I will need a very low dose AI .125 E3.5D, as I am having some water retention and random night sweats issues currently and he anticipates an additional increase of E2 with the HCG added. I Would like to stay away from the AI if possible......just trying to make the best decision.

How long have you been on your current protocol? Are the levels you report stable, or are they still in flux? The anastrozole dose that has been proposed is very modest, your doctor seems to understand how careful one must be when introducing an AI.

CoastWatcher

Actually went up from 36 to 43. I was quite surprised, as I had hoped more frequent injections would have lowered E2.
While it's true that more frequent, smaller injections of testosterone can manage estradiol levels for many, it isn't a guarantee. If I were you, given that you saw an increase, though modest, in your e2, I would initiate anastrozole therapy. It is a very responsible prescription, as I noted earlier, your doctor is clearly a thoughtful practitioner - that dose is unlikely to present you with significant problems. I say that as a patient who's never taken an AI, I understand your uncertainty. But anastrozole is a good and - at times - necessary drug.

Keep in mind, though, that it's perfectly reasonable to see how things go without an AI. Watch and wait certainly isn't going to cause you permanent problems. It's the upward trend in your e2 that I am thinking of.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me