Bleeding With Subq Injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

I just finished my first full week of my new protocol set by Dr Saya and Defy. My starting protocol is 40mg of test and 200iu of HCG injected on MWF mornings for a total of 120mg of test and 600iu of HCG weekly. Everything is going fine so far except for one thing. I'm injecting subq with a 29G half inch syringe just below the belt line in the glute fat. I draw and inject with the same insulin syringe. I've been getting more blood than I thought I would with subq injections. Is their something I could be doing wrong that is causing blood with subq injections. I guess I had it in my mind that subq would be painless with no blood. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Virginian

Sometimes there is some blood. No big deal. Apply pressure for a minute or 2 and bleeding will stop. You could also try a shorter 5/16 " needle.

madman

Super Moderator
I just finished my first full week of my new protocol set by Dr Saya and Defy. My starting protocol is 40mg of test and 200iu of HCG injected on MWF mornings for a total of 120mg of test and 600iu of HCG weekly. Everything is going fine so far except for one thing. I'm injecting subq with a 29G half inch syringe just below the belt line in the glute fat. I draw and inject with the same insulin syringe. I've been getting more blood than I thought I would with subq injections. Is their something I could be doing wrong that is causing blood with subq injections. I guess I had it in my mind that subq would be painless with no blood. Thanks

You may have nicked a blood vessel and it is normal to get tiny specs of blood every so often. Applying pressure is key after removing needle and I also find pulling needle out slowly helps. Try switching to injection in abdominal fat as oppose to glutes it is definitely easy/painless. Also injecting fast with a higher gauge (smaller diameter) needle can cause a lot of pressure in the tissue leading to irritation/swelling/bruising/lumps, make sure to inject slow if you are experiencing any of these issues.

Vince

Super Moderator
You can also inject using a shallow IM with a easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe, that's how I inject both T and HCG.

Saul

I would try in the fat above the belt line, about 3 to 4 inches to side of the belly button and see how that works. I just started with subQ and this is where I have been injecting. No pain, no blood.

You're going to nick a capillary here and there. In Dr Crislers SQ video he had a trail of blood down his stomach. It's par for the course. But good advice above to pull it out and put pressure on it for a few seconds and give the spot a vigorous rub.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me