36 years old male starting on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

lla23

Hi everyone, I would like to hear your opinion on my plan that I have just started.

I'm 36 years old, Asian, standing 1.68M, weighing 78-80 Kg. I'm a Personall Trainer & also training for 12 years. I been lifting as a natural guy & my lifts are as follow: Squat - 162.5 Kg, Bench 110 kg, Deadlift 180 Kg. I've compete in powerlifting for the fun but my numbers are not way enormous to win.

I've just started on Testosterone Enathane for 4 weeks at 200 mg/week. Mainly is to improve my quality of health as I realize aging starts and recovery has been hindering my training too. I'm planning to do long term, and do u think is there a need for me to still do PCT since it's a long term plan for myself. What your thoughts?

Pls share your honest opinion with me as I'm not planning to do super crazy dosages as I believe “more is not always the best” I appreciate your feedback.

Here's my recent blood work.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi everyone, I would like to hear your opinion on my plan that I have just started.

I’m 36 years old, Asian, standing 1.68M, weighing 78-80 Kg. I’m a Personall Trainer & also training for 12 years. I been lifting as a natural guy & my lifts are as follow: Squat - 162.5 Kg, Bench 110 kg, Deadlift 180 Kg. I’ve compete in powerlifting for the fun but my numbers are not way enormous to win.

I’ve just started on Testosterone Enathane for 4 weeks at 200 mg/week. Mainly is to improve my quality of health as I realize aging starts and recovery has been hindering my training too. I’m planning to do long term, and do u think is there a need for me to still do PCT since it’s a long term plan for myself. What your thoughts?

Pls share your honest opinion with me as I’m not planning to do super crazy dosages as I believe “more is not always the best” I appreciate your feedback.

Here’s my recent blood work.

I'm sorry, but you are not engaging in therapeutic TRT. Excelmale is a community dedicated to the medical use of testosterone to restore health for hypogonadal men. There are sites on the internet that can guide you in your efforts to use testosterone to as part of your training, but it's not something that we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale