Brandname Test Cream Too Expensive at Pharmacy. What are my Options?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CROM

Hello. I’ve taken brand name Testim 1% before cuz I would get free samples. But now that the free samples have run out I would have to buy it. However it’s way to expensive (like almost $400 without insurance). Are there cheaper versions?

I was considering going to a local compounding pharmacy but they said they could not offer a strength that is already available on the market. So can I have my doctor just write a script for a slightly different strength? Hope this was posted in correct forum.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hello. I’ve taken brand name Testim 1% before cuz I would get free samples. But now that the free samples have run out I would have to buy it. However it’s way to expensive (like almost $400 without insurance). Are there cheaper versions?

I was considering going to a local compounding pharmacy but they said they could not offer a strength that is already available on the market. So can I have my doctor just write a script for a slightly different strength? Hope this was posted in correct forum.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Your doctor can write a prescription for compounding at any appropriate strength. Many of our members use a compounded cream, far more satisfied with a cream as opposed to a gel. Were you achieving consistently solid levels, total and free testosterone, when using Testim?

CROM

So if the brandname of Testim is 1% gel 150gm (30 x 5gm tubes). Should I ask him to write a 1 month supply of a 157gm tube?

CROM

Your doctor can write a prescription for compounding at any appropriate strength. Many of our members use a compounded cream, far more satisfied with a cream as opposed to a gel. Were you achieving consistently solid levels, total and free testosterone, when using Testim?

I've tried AndroGel and Testim. I broke out in a rash with AndroGel, probably because I would leave it on to long. I don't recall what my levels were while on the Testim but I've been working out my whole life and could see the results. To answer your question, I don't remember what my test levels where while on Testim. And btw, the Testim was actually a cream not gel (typo)

CoastWatcher

I’ve tried AndroGel and Testim. I broke out in a rash with AndroGel, probably because I would leave it on to long. I don’t recall what my levels were while on the Testim but I’ve been working out my whole life and could see the results. To answer your question, I don’t remember what my test levels where while on Testim. And btw, the Testim was actually a cream not gel (typo)
I asked because a fair number of men fail to deal with achieve their goals with topical testosterone. It's certainly a rational approach, but failure to absorb happens too often.

CROM

I asked because a fair number of men fail to deal with achieve their goals with topical testosterone. It's certainly a rational approach, but failure to absorb happens too often.

My test levels are low for many years. Most likely because of my past steroid use. That was a long long time ago. Certainly cream is not as effective as injects. But personally I thought that my Testim results were great. Just way too expensive.

My problem is that I don't know much about compound pharmacies and how they work and I don't think my doctor does either as he made it sound that he's never used one. So I don't know if you would know how to write the prescription.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me