Low Estrogen! How to get up?

Buy Lab Tests Online

cjurges

I'm at <6. How can I get this up and what should I can expect? T is low too. I'm on 100mg Test Cyp /week.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I'm at <6. How can I get this up and what should I can expect? T is low too. I'm on 100mg Test Cyp /week.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Estradiol follows testosterone, as the latter climbs, the former will rise as well. What are your total and free testosterone values, along with your SHBG? How many times a week are you injecting? The answers to those questions will help guide you in sorting out the issue.

Estradiol follows testosterone, as the latter climbs, the former will rise as well. What are your total and free testosterone values, along with your SHBG? How many times a week are you injecting? The answers to those questions will help guide you in sorting out the issue.

yes indeed....need more info!

Vince

Super Moderator
I had every low estradiol levels when first started TRT, like CW have stated, estradiol follows testosterone. Supplementing DHEA to bring my level in the normal high range also helped to increase my estradiol.

user_joe

If both are low and you have to ask you should read up A LOT. 4+ weeks of that dose if you are that low you need a large increase in test dose. A dr that can't figure that out is bad news.

Murderface

I inject once a week. My total is 340. I don't have free or SHBG. I will request in a couple weeks.
340? That's hypogonadism in my book. You wanna shoot for 800 - 1000. Get another doctor.
My brother (he uses androgel) says his levels get to 400 with his gel applications. I told him go to my doctor, you need to be double that. Probably why you never want to do anything and just want to sit at home after work and eat shit food.

at15

340 better be your trough level, you need to up your dose slightly. try 125-150 mg once a week.

also for this low estrogen issue or feeling tired/sore i keep prop or suspension on hand. stick with your normal protocol but hit a 100-150 mg bump pin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me