Help Me Interpert My Bloodwork, Low TT, Normal FT, Normal E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

ThisGuy

Just got my bloodwork and I don't know if this is nomal. I inject 150mg per week split in 2 doses. I take 0.5 Arimidex 2x week.
I took my 75mg shot on Monday night and I took bloods on Thursday morning so aproximately 60 hours after my testosterone injection. My results are:

TT: 2.7 ng/ml (3-12)
FT : 10.3 pg/ml (4.2-30.4)
E2: 18 pg/ml (15-71)
SHBG: 26.5 (20-70) nmol/L
progesterone: 0.38 ng/ml (0.63-2.15)
Prolactin: 4ng/ml (2.8-11)
DHEA : 2.9 ng/ml (1.5-11)
DHEA-S 1810 (1140-4680)
Androstenone: 0.8 ng/ml (0.6-3.3)

My insulin is kinda low but everything else is in range. My doc suggested to increase my dose to 200mg per week. I can't understand why my TT is so low while my FT is actually normal. I feel OK i guess, my body composition is good but I've always been a pretty muscular guy. I do feel kinda tired sometimes but I don't sleep very well due to stress from work. Libido is ok I guess. Not low but definetely not great.

What do you guys make from these results? Any suggestions?

I also don't take HCG and the sensitive estradiol test is unavailable in my country.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
!8 is too low with E and you've had the wrong test anyway. You need the LC/MS/MS test for Estradiol...that is the only test for males and the only one that you can use. By most any standard on this forum 1mg total of AI each week is going to be too much.

As for your TT have you pulled that low number previously on the same protocol or is this the first time you've seen it "low" on 150mg/wk? It could be lab errror...I would retest it again with the Estradiol. If you're Dr messes it up again or tries to debate you about what's right, go to discountedlabs and get the test yourself. It's that important.

ThisGuy

Thanks for the quick reply. This is the first time my TT is that low, and so is my FT. I usually pull a 1100 TT and something like 19-20 FT. For I second I thought they gave my somebody elses bloodwork. I don't know what to make of this. I'm not in the US so this is the only Estrogen I can do. I'll ask ig there's a lab that does the LC/MS/MS test.

Do you think I should quit the A.I for now?

OK I didn't know you were outside the US so yeah youre limited on testing. I would retest those numbers...and remember that in order to compare test one time to the next you have to repeat them the exact same way. If you're changing the "timing" or days and hours, you're not going to be able to compare them to each other. If your E cames back at 18 I would reduce the AI to .25mg twice per week. Being low E is worse than being high E. Given your testing issue being outside the US you may have to get good at knowing your body and symptoms and make real small changes to the AI as you go along.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me