Clomid + Arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi,

I have been 3 months on clomid. Started 50mg ED, but then lowered to 25mg EOD as it was still not feeling any improvements in libido.

I just saw another urologist and given my sensitive E2 was high, he recommended combining with Arimidex.

Does anyone know if that should improve libido or if not, how can clomid secondary effects be reduced so that libido improves?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hi,

I have been 3 months on clomid. Started 50mg ED, but then lowered to 25mg EOD as it was still not feeling any improvements in libido.

I just saw another urologist and given my sensitive E2 was high, he recommended combining with Arimidex.

Does anyone know if that should improve libido or if not, how can clomid secondary effects be reduced so that libido improves?
Anastrozole is frequently prescribed concurrently with Clomid; it's a reasonable approach, not at all unusual. It might improve your libido, it might not. I'm not being snide, only honest. Libido is a variable that frequently challenges patients and doctors. With this most recent lab work, where did total and free testosterone sit?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me