Compounded testosterone cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

Forty2

For the guys who have used compounded testosterone cream, how long did it take before your libido was at its highest?
Also, if one were to have blood work done 2 weeks after starting on a testosterone cream/gel, would testosterone levels likely be higher than if the blood work was done 4-6 weeks after? I imagine that they would be because LH would not be completely suppressed at the 2 week mark.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FOX1

For the guys who have used compounded testosterone cream, how long did it take before your libido was at its highest?
Also, if one were to have blood work done 2 weeks after starting on a testosterone cream/gel, would testosterone levels likely be higher than if the blood work was done 4-6 weeks after? I imagine that they would be because LH would not be completely suppressed at the 2 week mark.

Testosterone "effects" tool is a good guide

https://www.nebido.com/en/hcp/research/testosterone-tools/effects-tool.php#top

NO part of this is that linear that you can translate someone elses libido and treatment to your own response. Use of cream/gel as the primary delivery system isn't too common on this forum where we're more injeciton centric.

Yes T would be higher because its both Exo and Endo T production but would be a flawed testing strategy at that point because its not done that way for that very reason...LH is not yet fully suppressed

HealthMan

I have used testosterone cream before switching to injections. At first the absorption of the cream was terrible and my total testosterone actually went down. After switching spots (perianal/scrotum) the absorption was great and both my total testosterone and libido skyrocketed in a very short period of time (a week or so). But again. Everybody is different. I end up switching to injections. I had to apply the cream twice a day, absorption was inconsistent, etc... a pain in the ass. Moved to injections and never looked back.

OMI100

I am the voice of dissent on the use of compounded T cream :)
I use a compounded cream at 200mg/ml in a 30 mil TopiClick applicator.
I use 1/2 a ml/day. That is about 1/4 teaspoon of compounded T cream.
I apply under one arm, near my armpit, daily after showering, in the morning. I change arms daily.
Cost about $65 with shipping. So a bit over $30/month.
I get it from Empower RX (one of the sites supporters).
I self pay.
Cheaper than co-pay and having to screw with all hoops to get it approved.
Hoops may be getting smaller and smaller as LabCorp has lowered the bottom T range so now you have to be reeeeeeeeeeeeeealy low to be diagnosed low T.
I think Vance may have posted a link to the article at Defy.
Works well for me.
I have been on compounded T cream for so long I don't remember how long it took to kick in, but I don't think it was long.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me