My First SubQ injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Saul

Based on the good advice I have received here, I tried my first subQ injection last night. I used a 28 gauge, 1/2 inch .5 ml volume syringe/needle. I injected .35 ml into my abdomen fat. I should have went straight in, but I went at a bit of an angle but was still in the fat.

I drew and injected with the same needle. I was able to draw, but it was slow, but worked better than I thought it would. No big deal to sit there for an extra 30 seconds if that.

There was no pain, no blood at the time of injection. Next time I will insert faster and draw the skin a bit tighter (but not pinch or make the skin too tight). The injection was slow because of the small gauge needle and took longer than I prefer. I did not time it, but I would guess 40 second at least.

After the site was tad tender for 1/2 hour, but I think that is due to my hard scrub with alcohol. After that, I forgot about the site and slept well and had a good work out the next morning.

My only complaint was that the syringe was a .5 volume, so it was very small and the plunger rod was wimpy and would move around. On top of that the plunger was near the end of the syringe due to me injecting a large % of the syringe volume. The combined pressure to push the test C and thin needle and thin plunger made it hard to work with in my largish hands. Thus, I will try a 1 ml next. I don't know how anyone could inject fast with a small gauge needle, but in fat, I am less concerned about needle movement.

There was no pain or bump after the injection. Overall, I will continue to inject SubQ and then test my levels. I will likely change to a 1 ml syringe with a 27 G needle. I felt better not injecting into a muscle and using a smaller needle into fat, although it is all likely mental. I think SubQ would even be better for every day or EOD applications since a smaller volume is injected. I am going to try a every 3.5 days with .35 to .4 of test C for awhile and see how it goes.

If you have feedback or advice, please let me know. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Alcohol stings. Be sure to let evaporate before injecting.

Go easy on pinching. If you are pinching tissue firmly and trying to push fluid into it, you re creating a difficult situation for fluid to flow freely which can create a bit of pressure trauma.

I am very skinny and need to pinch tissue to push in the needle, but release the pinch when injecting fluid.

Note: I am only injecting HCG, use T gel, but I was a medic, have given and taught giving injections and starting IVs for decades.

Lets us know how it goes. This is what I want to do also. For now stuck in a t-mill program. I did manage to get them to move me to weekly injections.

Saul

Lets us know how it goes. This is what I want to do also. For now stuck in a t-mill program. I did manage to get them to move me to weekly injections.

So far so good. Day 2 and still no pain or issues. I don't feel like I am headed into a trough like I would on weekly injections, but I am always suspect how much of that is in my head. The only downside for me so far is the longer time it takes to draw and inject but maybe that is a few minute more. This is also mental, but I feel more comfortable injecting into fat than into muscle, even though I did not really have any issues going IM other than occasional minor soreness.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me