Chronic Prostatitis Associated With H. Pylori Infection

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

As is clear to anyone who reads the multiple studies, and member posts, dealing with prostatitis here on Excelmale, the "optimal treatment" (as the authors of the study discussed here refer to it) for prostatitis has not yet been identified. In a study conducted two years ago in Iran, researchers enrolled patients with a diagnosis of chronic prostatitis into a study group while a control group of healthy patients was matched with them.

• Blood was drawn from each patients in both groups. Each sample was evaluated for serum levels of anti H. Pylori IgG and IgA.
  • "Mean levels of anti H. pylori IgG and IgA in the control group were 9.36 ± 7.45 U/ml and 6.25 ± 7.29 U/ml, respectively. In the case group, the levels were 20.94 ± 16.98 U/ml and 18.63 ± 15.65 U/ml respectively - both of which revealed statistically significant (P<0.05)."
Chronic prostatitis is associated with H. Pylori infections. Patients and doctors should test for its presence when chronic prostatitis presents itself. Treatment of the underlying H. Pylori infection may be an effective tool in the battle against chronic prostatitis.

Iranian Journal of Pathology, Fall, 2016

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28855923

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cery32

I believe if you have ulcers it could be due to h pylori infection. taking an antibiotic i think can kill it but i forgot if thats for certain. alot of people are chrnocially infected with it and dont realize it can raise your risk of stomach cancer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me