HCG Side Effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

I have tried HCG again with no success.
Chronic anxiety at a very low dose of 15 ius.
It is evident that I am one of a few who do not tolerate Natural HCG at all.
My question is would trying Recombinant HCG be worth the effort and the expense?

I have read else where that Natural HCG has proteins and other characteristics that make cause reactions in some people where the synthetic HCG may be cleaner.
I do believe that HCG should always be included in TRT but it is apparent that some cannot take it.
My scrotum and nuts are at half of what they would normally be after five months of TRT so I don't know how they will be in a year.
Thoughts appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been injecting 500 iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days for 3 years and love it, some have the complete opposite affect from it. I get HCG from Empower Pharmacy.

CoastWatcher

I have tried HCG again with no success.
Chronic anxiety at a very low dose of 15 ius.
It is evident that I am one of a few who do not tolerate Natural HCG at all.
My question is would trying Recombinant HCG be worth the effort and the expense?

I have read else where that Natural HCG has proteins and other characteristics that make cause reactions in some people where the synthetic HCG may be cleaner.
I do believe that HCG should always be included in TRT but it is apparent that some cannot take it.
My scrotum and nuts are at half of what they would normally be after five months of TRT so I don't know how they will be in a year.
Thoughts appreciated.

You wrote you'd tried HCG in the past and had problems. When you aren't taking it, how do you feel? You noted the testicular atrophy, but what other issues present themselves?

Smokin Joe

This is the third time that I have tried HCG-once through Defy and twice through Reliablerx.
All the same results.
As far as how I feel, I still have low sex drive and some lack of energy especially in the afternoon.
My total T is at 900 as of September 9th 2017.
I am checking e-2 now as I have to those test myself. t last check it was 12 standard so I'm ordering Sensitive this time.
I was hoping to get an E-2 bump from the HCG as well as the goodies that come with it.

You're not alone, there's more and more guys coming forward saying that HCG they get nothing from it, besides the cosmetic of not shrunken nuts. Someone else described as injecting water alone and I'd go along with that description...does nothing for me.

Smokin Joe

Yeah Vince it is crazy how we are all different when it comes to this stuff.
Hopefully as this field evolves something will happen for guys like us.

CoastWatcher

Add my name to the list of guys who don't "feel" a thing, not a thing, as the result of HCG. I've been dialed in for some time (very satisfied) so it's not as if I'm missing anything, either. I've abandoned HCG for periods of time, only to go back to it because my doctor - a woman I respect a great deal - asked me to. I know what others say, but for me...a big nothing.

ratbag

Just a thought... do you have any adrenal issues? When I did there were a lots of meds I could not tolerate. Once they put me on cortisol I could take any med without issues.

Smokin Joe

ratbag I do think that you are on target as I have read this before.
I have low dhea when not on TRT and it drops even lower when on trt.
Indicator of adrenal fatigue.
I have tried taking dhea but dont tolerate more than 15mg at a time.
If I can find the other site which address the topic I'll post it but the Doc who wrote it said that if there was an imbalance anywhere in the system hcg may not be tolerated.
Many say there is no difference in natural hcg and recombinant but I have read where the natural contains thing that the recombinant does not.
I am always looking to improve my TRT as I have started and stopped several times.
This time I'd like to go on with it.

Re-Ride

Try Novarel or second choice APP. I discussed certain issues with APP and they readily admitted that Novarel is more highly purified which is also why it has much longer shelf life. Always check to insure that the powder completely dissolves. Discard if it does not per the insert.

Vitamin_C

I can be prone to anxiety but HCG has never made me feel anxious at all, I've gone as low as 250 IU to as high as 500 IU twice per week, felt no difference between the doses. I suspect HCG/anxiety etiology could be related to E2.

Smokin Joe

I don't know but I will assure you that it is the worst feeling that I have ever experienced.
Once injected it is almost immediate that I start to tighten up in the chest and throat plus some sweating.
Nerves go ballistic.
I use .5 Ativan for my low back to help sleep at night so when the HCG kicked in I had to take several and ride it out.
I have thought about trying again but no. Exploring the recombinant or maybe the Novarel as Re-Ride suggested.

Re-Ride

Got it Re-Ride.
Who's a good source non scrip....

Novarel and APP are both U.S. pharma produced. Personally, if in your situation, I would want to rule out impurity or preservatives in the diluentas a cause of symptoms. Most hCG, including the aforementioned, is sourced from human pregnancy urine. r-hCG is going to cost you way more even if you can source it. Therefore I would focus on the purity of what you are injecting and also consider the preservative in the diluent you are using. GoodRx is currently showing a Novarel price of $104 w/coupon. Were do you live that you can't get an Rx?

ratbag

ratbag I do think that you are on target as I have read this before.
I have low dhea when not on TRT and it drops even lower when on trt.
Indicator of adrenal fatigue.
I have tried taking dhea but dont tolerate more than 15mg at a time.
If I can find the other site which address the topic I'll post it but the Doc who wrote it said that if there was an imbalance anywhere in the system hcg may not be tolerated.
Many say there is no difference in natural hcg and recombinant but I have read where the natural contains thing that the recombinant does not.
I am always looking to improve my TRT as I have started and stopped several times.
This time I'd like to go on with it.

Agreed. My adrenal axis is my problem and for years I was on only cortisol/florinef/thyroid and testosterone. I finally tried some HCG and felt better. Then as time went on labs revealed that my DHEA-S and Progesterone were also very low. So I started supping those and what a huge difference. Suddenly all that anxiety disappeared and I felt really calm for the first time that I could remember.

Smokin Joe

That's great ratbag.
I do need to step up treating the adrenals for sure.
Taking low dose dhea now and I will check progesterone.
Interesting.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching