Safemeds4all.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

LowT

Wondering if anyone has had the opportunity of using these people for hcg? I recently ordered some and received it fast and not to expensive but I'm worried about trying it as it came from India and I haven't a clue as to if it's safe. It seems clean as it's sealed like any other bottle and the water that came with it is in ampules. Any thoughts would be appreciated as I'm in a race to knock my wife up for one more baby before it's too late! Thanks again !

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Consider this; most of the "generic" drugs you purchase from your local pharmacy here in the States comes from overseas pharmacy manufactures...most from India.

jger242

I gave both of them a copy of Dr. Crisler's "hcg update" . They said it was an off label use that was not necessary. The m.d. would not check my e2 until I had my own labs done through labcorp and my e2 came in at 159.8 (range approx. 7.6-43). He almost stopped try when my hematocrit went up to 58. I showed him articles about therapeutic phlebotomy and he finally agreed. Now hct is down to 50 after 2 phlebotomies.As you know some drs have fragile egos and I've rec'd necessary treatment so do not want to upset him too much. Thanks for the reply...

I gave both of them a copy of Dr. Crisler's "hcg update" . They said it was an off label use that was not necessary. The m.d. would not check my e2 until I had my own labs done through labcorp and my e2 came in at 159.8 (range approx. 7.6-43). He almost stopped try when my hematocrit went up to 58. I showed him articles about therapeutic phlebotomy and he finally agreed. Now hct is down to 50 after 2 phlebotomies.As you know some drs have fragile egos and I've rec'd necessary treatment so do not want to upset him too much. Thanks for the reply...

Jesus...you need a new Doctor...seriously. Consult with Defy, and get quality care from the most knowledgeable folks in the TRT business.

Regarding your question about bacteriostatic water...you can buy it at most online medical supply companies. Very cheap, maybe $7 for a 30mL vial, and no prescription necessary. If you were talking about HCG, then of course, you need a script.

The pharmacies that Defy uses includes the bac water, and syringes for reconstitution free of charge with any HCG prescription. I get the 11,000 IU vial of HCG, and it costs approx $72. Pretty cheap.

Camp_anawana

Screenshot (40).jpg what does this mean? I just made this order and it says no? it says negative data found on account, but it shows up in my order status.

I had a similar issue when I ordered from them. They send you a confirmation email. the first one I got was mailed to me as denied, and didn't go through. I re-order with echeck and it went through.

I'd give it another try.

Ive not had any problems using echeck thru safemeds4all. Make sure that your bank routing and account #'s are correct.
Further, you can simply google bact water and order it online very easily from any number of places. Further, I didn't like getting HCG online as it comes is a tiny 1 or 2mL vial that just wasn't compatible with how I like to mix and dose. for 5000iu, I want atleast a 5mL vial...I mix it @ 1mL to 1000iu ratio.

Defy's HCG support program will get you a 5000iu vial, with mixing kit and syringe, for $40 plus shipping.

ERO

I have used safemeds4all for 5 years with zero issues. I recommend using e-check to avoid your credit card company stopping the charge or hassling you because the charge may come from another country.

Vince

Super Moderator
Are there easy prepaid credit cards that accept international purchases to avoid the e-check worry?

I looked into them. Very expensive to use, I do use my regular checking account for e-check. It's probably not the safest thing to do, I should look into a checking account just for e-checks

Zooka15

prepaid cards will not work for international transactions. Echeck is the way to go. Most sites will also discount 10% when using that method.

DanielCA

Thanks Zooka15. Is the concern with the e-check that they may withdraw more than you're authorizing? Do most folks open a bank account and only deposit funds used for these transactions?

1Draw

You can always use a money order for exact amount. Routing number and account number pretty much same as a check and, very safe.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me