Testosterone leakage

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Sorry for the redundant post but when guys refer to leakage or spillage, are they referring to the oil that may come out when they remove the needle; the oil/ blood from injection?
can that actually reduce the dosage?
when i inject, i always leave the syringe in the muscle for about 5 seconds after injecting. Sometimes when i remove the needle i do get blood and some oil and always wondered if that would reduce the amount.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes yeah that's what they are talking about, testosterone leakage. I don't worry about it, I figure it all levels out. When I have labs I know if I'm injecting right.

I sincerely doubt that any one is leaking Cyp unless they just totally botch the injection itself, there's almost nil chance of "leakage", but then I think some guys are going to equate a little blood to Cyp and that's not the case either. Heck the guy that said leakage was using 1" which is double length of what most any of us use; 1/2"

ratbag

I leak all the time and I use a 27G 1/2" syringe for shallow IM. I have to pinch my skin before I pull the needle out to stop this and hold the pinched skin for 10 seconds. I have this problem 95% of the time. Sometimes I see just blood and other times I have seen the oil come out. My blood seems really thin and my cbc seems ok and my platelets are 210 (150-400)

you can touch that leakage and know that it's oil on your fingers? Not just blood.
techniques that might help, I keep that needle all the way in with a little pressure on the site that it leaves a little depression on the skin. I also leave it in 5-10 seconds and on removal put pressure on it, vigorusly rub for 5-10 seconds.

Also look in to a technique called Z-Tracking injections.

ratbag

Yes it's oil by feel and you can see the way it forms on the skin and starts to run that it's oil. I do the same with pressure on the syringe when injecting and also get that little depression on the skin. I also leave it in place for 10 sec and then I pinch my skin around the needle before removing it and then hold that for 10 sec too. This is the only way not to lose any for me. Thanks I'll look into Z-Tracking.

Vince

Super Moderator
When delivering medications via any IM route the technique of Z-tracking should be used.
This both reduces pain, and prevents dispersion of medication into subcutaneous tissue.
Apply gentle traction on the skin to pull it away from the injection site (about 2-3 cm). Use your non-dominant hand.
Inject (slowly) with needle at 90 degrees to skin surface.
Withdraw needle quickly.
Release skin.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...n-site-no-aspiration-needed-avoids-all-nerves

Systemlord

Yesterday was the first time using my new 25 gauge pins and for the first time there was a tiny bit of oil coming out of the injection site, which never happened when using those 21 gauge harpoons!

Vince

Super Moderator
Yesterday was the first time using my new 25 gauge pins and for the first time there was a tiny bit of oil coming out of the injection site, which never happened when using those 21 gauge harpoons!
Now I'm injecting both T and HCG with easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe.

Systemlord

Now I'm injecting both T and HCG with easy touch 29g 1/2" syringe.

Once I make a full recovery believe me I will give those 29g 1/2" syringes a try, I hate messing with the massive improvements that are happening in the last week. Erections have gone from soft to a bit harder in just the last few days. If I get my body fat percentage down to a more reasonable level, pinning with a 29g 1/2" syringe am doing shallow IM or SubQ with the lower fat percentage?

Vince

Super Moderator
If I get my body fat percentage down to a more reasonable level, pinning with a 29g 1/2" syringe am doing shallow IM or SubQ with the lower fat percentage?

I consider it a shallow IM, inject straight in. I use the same method for HCG, shallow IM. I really like using the smaller shorter syringes.

Logan45

Hard to Ztrack injecting into a delt... Could leakage be a result of not using a long enough needle? Or potentially injecting too quickly?

HealthMan

Hard to Ztrack injecting into a delt... Could leakage be a result of not using a long enough needle? Or potentially injecting too quickly?
If you are having leakage issues often why dont you inject in your thigh (vastus lateralis)? That way you can Z-track. I would assume that using a longer needle should help but not sure.
I use a 27G 1/2 inch needle to inject testosterone. I rotate shoulders and thighs. And i inject slowly. Very rarely i have blood coming out of the injection site. Never noticed any oil leakage.

Logan45

If you are having leakage issues often why dont you inject in your thigh (vastus lateralis)? That way you can Z-track. I would assume that using a longer needle should help but not sure.
I use a 27G 1/2 inch needle to inject testosterone. I rotate shoulders and thighs. And i inject slowly. Very rarely i have blood coming out of the injection site. Never noticed any oil leakage.

I also use 27g 1/2". Next shot will try thigh for some reason I have been hesitant to pin my thigh...

Leesto

I also use 27g 1/2". Next shot will try thigh for some reason I have been hesitant to pin my thigh...

I pin in the thigh and have never had any leakage whatsoever. I just stick it in, empty the syringe, and pull it out. I like that location because I can see it and reach it with both hands easily. However with a 27ga needle the injection takes 5 - 10 seconds or so. No big deal.

user_joe

I need picture of somebody doing to ztrack method in the delt. :)

I figure theres not much much I can do about it. I don't really want to change needles or injection sites. Can't figure out why it doesn't do it sometimes.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me