Got a 1" needle and had spillage

Buy Lab Tests Online

modawg2k

Today I started to inject every 3.5 days vs my old every 10 days. Regardless, I still injected the way that I have been doing, IM into my glute. I have no issues doing this, it's very easy. The pharm tech gave me the wrong length needle today and I got 1" needle instead of 1.5" and I noticed I had some drip out of the puncture hole, something I have not experienced before. I'm guessing for me, in that area, 1.5" is needed in order to keep the drug within and not ooze out.

Also, I had a question now that I am injecting every 3.5 days. Do I need to be rotating sites? I never rotated when it was every 10 days. Or can I continue with my same area which has been easy for me to do.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Today I started to inject every 3.5 days vs my old every 10 days. Regardless, I still injected the way that I have been doing, IM into my glute. I have no issues doing this, it's very easy. The pharm tech gave me the wrong length needle today and I got 1" needle instead of 1.5" and I noticed I had some drip out of the puncture hole, something I have not experienced before. I'm guessing for me, in that area, 1.5" is needed in order to keep the drug within and not ooze out.

Also, I had a question now that I am injecting every 3.5 days. Do I need to be rotating sites? I never rotated when it was every 10 days. Or can I continue with my same area which has been easy for me to do.

If you do not have a lot of adipose tissue on your glutes 1 inch should be good enough. You should rotate sites. As far as leakage it could be one of those times where it just happened as many on here use 1/2 or 5/8 inch to inject shallow im and 1/2 or 5/16 to inject sub-q and have no issues with leakage. You may have nicked a blood vessel. Everyone can experience this every so often.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use Easy Touch 29g 1/2" syringe for shallow IM, at times I do have some leakage. I was never concerned, my labs always show good levels.
Injecting every 3 1/2 days, personally I wouldn't be concerned about rotating sites, just right to left sides. :)

modawg2k

I have no doubt that with a 1" needle that you did NOT have Cyp leak from the injection site. blood =!= leakage of Cyp

Well the clear, yellowish liquid that came out makes me wonder. I plan to increase my gauge size, I was using a 22g so that doesn't help the situation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me