Question on HCG Reconstituting

Buy Lab Tests Online

get'n there

I got a vial of Ovidac 10,000 iu. The vial of Ovidac seems to be 1/4 the size of a vial my I get my Test-C in.

Does anyone know what size the vial is that the HCG tablet comes in? I have 30 ml BAC water.

I don't have a 5 or 10ml Sterile vial to mix it in. Do I need to get one?

Or can I use the vial the HCG comes in?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

I got a vial of Ovidac 10,000 iu. The vial of Ovidac seems to be 1/4 the size of a vial my I get my Test-C in.

Does anyone know what size the vial is that the HCG tablet comes in? I have 30 ml BAC water.

I don't have a 5 or 10ml Sterile vial to mix it in. Do I need to get one?

Or can I use the vial the HCG comes in?

First, you need to know what size the vial is for your HCG. Call or email the Pharm company if it isn't stated on bottle or label. Or do you have an old one you can fill with water to check volume?

Second, once that is known, now you know how much BAC will fit in the HCG vial. Figure slightly less like .3-.5 mil to play it safe. Now use the HCG calculator to figure what the most BAC water will fit yet yielding your desired dose per injection.

I believe the HCG calc is a sticky now

The only time I bought on the grey market it came in a 2mL vial and I wasn't aware of that until I went to fill my usual 5000iu HCG with 5mL of water. You can certainly do it with 2mL of water, if that's all the vial will hold, you just have to do the new math on your dose. Reason it's easier to use a 5000iu + 5mL of water makes the dosing easier with a 1mL syringe. Vials can be bought on EBay

Bud Black

I got 3 vials of Ovidac and was wondering if I could mixed all 3 in 30 ml bac water? would it reduce in potency before I could use it? If not I guess i'll order a 10ml sterile vial to reconstitute it in

Saxon

I got 3 vials of Ovidac and was wondering if I could mixed all 3 in 30 ml bac water? would it reduce in potency before I could use it? If not I guess i'll order a 10ml sterile vial to reconstitute it in

Don't do that. Let's say you take 1000IU of HCG a week, it would take you 30 weeks to get through the lot. HCG doesn't just magically die after 30 thirty days from reconstitution but it does start to lose potency. Just buy an appropriate sized sterile vial (or a few) and reconstitute one vial at a time.

I prefer to do 1ml of bacteriostatic water to each 1000IU of HCG. That makes dosing a no- brainer. I've reconstituted some peptides at 10mg pf peptide and 3.5ML of water and that math sucked. I don't know why I did it. It seemed right at the time :)

at15

I mix those tiny vials all the time. I put in 2.5 ml water, thats about the maximum. Comes out to a nice easy 2000 iu/ml. Nice not to have to buy sterile vials, just make sure you swirl it up good before drawing since its a small amount of liquid.

Last edited:

Blackhawk

I mix those tiny vials all the time. I put in 2.5 ml water, thats about the maximum. Comes out to a nice easy 2000 iu/ml. Nice not to have to buy sterile vials, just make sure you swirl it up good before drawing since its a small amount of liquid.

So anything odd in terms of solubility or uptake once injected at half the diluent concentration/double the potency mixed this way? It seems appealing to inject less volume.

OMI100

Just a thought ...
You might want to get a smaller dose, say 5000 or 2000 IU.
Might cost more, but you will end up with fresher HCG over time.
How long will 10,000 IU last you?

Saxon

If you're on TRT, buy a few (10) 10-20ml sterile Vials. Get the best you can afford preferably with silicone stoppers. That is the gold standard these days and they can be used longer as long as your sterility is on point.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you're on TRT, buy a few (10) 10-20ml sterile Vials. Get the best you can afford preferably with silicone stoppers. That is the gold standard these days and they can be used longer as long as your sterility is on point.
Where do you buy your Vials from, sounds like a few of us should buy some.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me